• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images for the Wreck-it Ralph Sgt Calhoun doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I dislike and love the hair at the same time lol this makes it a harder choice if I want her or not ! Gah ! She is pretty bad@$$ lol

Last edited:
Like the rest of the LE dolls, I would expect that the cert is separate and placed either on the bottom or back of the box in a way that can it can be removed with no damage to either...

I LOVE HER. But yeah, I'm a bit worried about the type of box too because it doesn't look like it can be opened without damage. The back of it also looks like it's oddly shaped, like it's flat on the top them angles in like on the front. Strange! But I'm super excited to get her all the same. She's SO different from the princess ones but just as gorgeous. Her hair may not be perfect but it seems to be quite difficult to style really short hair on dolls. Hence why most male dolls have ugly plastic hair instead of "real" hair. I think they did the best they could with the length.

I'm actually wondering if she's only 12 inches and not 17 inches. Has it been confirmed anywhere her size? It just seems like if she were 17 inches she'd be in the same type of display box that all other 17 inch DS dolls have been released in, even the Woody/Buzz two pack and Jesse. Only Jack and Sally had different shaped boxes but they were also resin dolls, not plastic. HMMM. Oh well, 30 minutes until she's online and we'll know all the details!

She's live (doesn't say if she's 17" but at $99.50 I would assume she is)

• Limited Edition of 1000
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Highly detailed sculpturing
  • Edgily styled platinum blonde hair
  • Rooted eyelashes
  • Black bodysuit augmented by charcoal gray articulated body armor for maximum mobilty and protection
  • Blaster rifle with shoulder strap
  • Hand blaster with holster
  • Display stand included
  • Comes in deluxe collector's presentation box
  • Inspired by Disney's Wreck-It Ralph
  • Designed and carefully crafted by Disney Store artists

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...talogFromSearch=10002&storeId=10051&N=1000259

Last edited:
She's live (doesn't say if she's 17" but at $99.50 I would assume she is)

• Limited Edition of 1000
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Highly detailed sculpturing
  • Edgily styled platinum blonde hair
  • Rooted eyelashes
  • Black bodysuit augmented by charcoal gray articulated body armor for maximum mobilty and protection
  • Blaster rifle with shoulder strap
  • Hand blaster with holster
  • Display stand included
  • Comes in deluxe collector's presentation box
  • Inspired by Disney's Wreck-It Ralph
  • Designed and carefully crafted by Disney Store artists

Got mine! Thanks so much!

And under "bare necessities" it does mention her being 17" H. ;)

No, it does! Under "Bare Necessities" (hehe) "Ages 6+, plastic/polyester, 17" H, Imported"

I'm planning to get mine in store but as always a big THANK YOU to TheOtherSteve for finding the images, and therefore item numbers, of these dolls before anyone else. I don't know how you work your magic but I'm glad you do!

Hi. I did not think this was a pre order??
Please Note: Each Guest will be limited to ordering a maximum of one of this item per order. This is on its page.

No, it does! Under "Bare Necessities" (hehe) "Ages 6+, plastic/polyester, 17" H, Imported"

I'm planning to get mine in store but as always a big THANK YOU to TheOtherSteve for finding the images, and therefore item numbers, of these dolls before anyone else. I don't know how you work your magic but I'm glad you do!

"Bare Necessities" :facepalm:

Thanks for the images! I can't wait to get to my store this morning to get her! I like her even more now!!!

I wonder if she will sell out quick. She is still up at the moment. I think everyone who wants her should have a chance if they know about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back