• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there a collection you would love to start, but are holding back from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a collection you would love to start, but are holding back from?
It's Okay, Sleeping Beauty if a fabulous collection. But I will admit the new Jumbo you got makes me a little jealous! LOL

And just so you know, I blame you for the Chip and Dale pins I have added to my wants list! I see how cute all the ones in your signature are and think to myself "There must be other cute ones, let's go look . . . add, add, add, add, MUST HAVE, add etc. " haha

LOL looks like we're all enablers :lol: That's me with the Aurora pins, I click through your pins/wants and the list keeps growing!

I'd love to start collecting the Stitch Experiment Series from Disney Land Paris. I Have the Babyfier one and would love the rest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back