• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there a collection you would love to start, but are holding back from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a collection you would love to start, but are holding back from?

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I have been thinking about this a little, since erudolf posted HER! quest for the DA LE100 Stitchs. Is there a quest/collection that every time you see a pin from it, you think you'd love to go after those, but you don't for whatever reason?

I'd love to collect the M&P History of Art pins. But I already collect too much, and wouldn't have enough traders to trade for them anyway, so it seems a bit too daunting. I also wonder what kind of effect the series coming from Japan would do to availability. I might do it, if it were a US based series. I do love the half dozen I already own (the ones that fit into other collections) though. Maybe someday.

Last edited:
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes

I love the pins, but Jebus I can't do over $100 for one pin. D:

I'd like to start a Facilier collection with a bang by getting one of my two holy grails... if only the doctor had more pins haha

I would love to seriously collect Alice and Aladdin pins but right now my budget (which is pretty much non-existent...I sneak around to buy pins LOL) won't allow it. Right now though i'm happy with my small collection :)

I just started the One Hundred Mickeys ...yikes...what a challenge!! I was scared at first, but have met some kewl people and having alot of fun so far. Come one guys....LIVE THE DREAM!!!!

Pin Trading is SO AWESOME

I would love to try for the Hundred Mickey's but really, I have maybe 5 of them and no one trades them. Right now most of them are not even really high on anyone's wants, but still no one will trade them. :-(

Do you feel sorry for me yet? No? No worries, I wouldn't feel sorry for me either. lolol

I feel bad. Especially, because I remember seeing them on DL CM lanyards way back when. I had about a half dozen of them at one time, and traded them off one by one. The last one went to Jason (jcasper89) earlier this month.

Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes
Gomes

I love the pins, but Jebus I can't do over $100 for one pin. D:

OMG me too...just saw one in person last weekend, but can't see myself spending that kind of money. not yet, anyways. =/

I'd love to do certain themes like Monsters Inc and Up, but I'm content with enjoying my bf's collection of that theme, figure both of us don't need to collect the same things.

If i ever would start collecting any of the princesses, it would probably have to be Snow White, as she's my fave.

Im tempted to start collecting the vinylmation pins. They are really starting to grow on me. But I just started a new collection that should keep me busy.... I am collecting all pins for the Disney Dream!

Butt pins! I know, sounds weird, but (no pun intended) collecting pins with only a character's hind quarters, rear-view showing might be fun! I have a few Mickey's and Stitches that way, why not expand!

Butt pins! I know, sounds weird, but (no pun intended) collecting pins with only a character's hind quarters, rear-view showing might be fun! I have a few Mickey's and Stitches that way, why not expand!
Sounds rather bizarre! What key words do you use to find these on PinPics? I suppose you could do it, BUT in the END it would probably be a royal PITA to get them all! Puns intended!!

Last edited:
Sounds rather bizarre! What key words do you use to find these on PinPics? I suppose you could do it, BUT in the END it would probably be a royal PITA to get them all! Puns intended!!

Okay, I'm laughing hesterically now! Hi Greg! This thing needs spell check! I"m getting that red-squiggly line under "hesterically." I think I need some dinner soon...
pin51552
BTW, this Stitch is on my "wants" list!

Okay, I'm laughing hesterically now! Hi Greg! This thing needs spell check! I"m getting that red-squiggly line under "hesterically." I think I need some dinner soon...
pin51552
BTW, this Stitch is on my "wants" list!
Debbie, you better get started on that collection right away!! You don't want to get BEHIND the power curve! :lol:

BTW, Debby just put that pin on our wants!

I feel bad. Especially, because I remember seeing them on DL CM lanyards way back when. I had about a half dozen of them at one time, and traded them off one by one. The last one went to Jason (jcasper89) earlier this month.

Yeah, JCasper is a killer!!! lolol Jason knows I love him!

Glad someone is trading and/or selling them!!!

SERIOUSLY, I wanted to do the EXACT same thing. Imagine a lanyard full of those kinds of pins!

This thing needs spell check! I"m getting that red-squiggly line under "hesterically."
Right-clicking the word doesn't give you any options?

For me it's the Davis framed Pirates pins that I want to start to collect but just don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to attempt it right now!

I would love to start collecting the DA Masterpiece pins, but since they all cost several hundreds of $ and there is news that many of them have recently been counterfeited, I'm just not going to jump in there...

Oh, well. They are all really cool and very inventive!

I have always wanted the DA Masterpiece pins but don't have anything to traded and not going to buy them even today with known fakes/coppies. I'm an older collector but not when todays DA hot pins came out.

I already have a mission of collecting full sers of DSF Surprise pins, DSF <LE299 and UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back