• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO: Large size pin bag

SOLD! ISO: Large size pin bag
Hi Kris, My daughter and I started collecting together too! She's turned into a teen and is not into pins as much. But the hobby has stuck with me like crazy. It's still something we can talk about together though- which is so nice when things are tense. I have a couple of the official bags that we don't use anymore. I altered them a bit since it was such a challenge to bet the pin backs on and off. You might like this idea. This one is for sale for $20 plus actual shipping if you need another bag. But we loved the slits we added to some of the pages to help access the pins.
hcfQCQBm.jpg

A9y6bgfm.jpg
@dizzypinfamily that's amazing! Yes, I'll take it. Sending you a PM now.

My daughter is new pin trader as of May this year.
For her 10th birthday (in late October) she's requested a Disney pin bag.
I've had a hard time locating one. Anyone have advice on how to find them?
Or do you have gently used one you can sell to me?
I know there are generic ones on Ebay, but I'm sure she'd prefer Disney official.

So far, she's collecting Stitch, Maleficent and cheerleading related pins.

I have this one! It’s 16in x 14 and Official Disney Japan.!
I liked how I was able to move around the pages too if I wanted without taking out every pin.

Asking g/s $85 plus shipping
d149e10f150c70c8bc65f3b87b0203ea.jpg

1a77872d7e2e070a7132c1f41d545181.jpg

555b8b59526e8d16917c133c3930c56e.jpg

Back