• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Snow White Pearl Medallion by my birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Snow White Pearl Medallion by my birthday?

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey all!!
I am calling upon the powers that be (aka, all the amazing pin people here on DPF) to help me find a certain pin. I am on a quest to try and find this pin-- it has slipped through my fingers like, 5 or 6 times now, and now I"m just DETERMINED to try and find it by my birthday trip to WDW on January 21st.

Pin 79123- Dineystore.com- Princess Pearl Medallion, Snow White

If you or anyone you know has it for trade/purchase (or some combo of those), will you please let me know?? I've seen it sell for around 60 on eBay but I've kind of given up using that site as a price reference...

Thank you all for all of your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back