• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Disneyana Convention Co-Op

Jessica Disneyana Convention Co-Op
These pins will sell out as soon as the doors open to the convention goers. They will instantly be resold at the convention for more than double what those buyers just paid. I am hedging a bet that a set will go for $200-$225. From the buzz I've heard already that may still not be enough. Due to the limited nature and high desirability of these pins you will not get them for the $12.95 sale price unless you pay for early entry to the sale show and then still you would have to wait in line for a long time I assume.

Not necessarily. I have been going to this event for years and have always been able to buy the WDI event release pins without any problem going in as a nonmember. Doombuggies, Hitchhiking ghosts in lands, Leota Head, etc.

Noone really knows for sure what is going to happen. But your guess is as good as mine. Time will tell.

this is just an idea but should'nt sorin and tower of terror be more because they are at both parks (DLR,WDW) and more people will want them? idk just a thought

The Cast Members that work at WDW's Soarin actually wear a costume that looks like this...
21Soarin.jpg

So the only one that really applies to both coasts is Tower of Tower (unless WDW ends up getting the same costumes DLR has for the Ariel ride...but we won't know for a few more months:))

If the first post is still accurate then I am in for either Soarin' or Minnie! Preferable Minnie but either is good with me!

If you can get it for the cost price then eeeeven better as $30 is looking like a bit of a maximum for me as I'll have to pay for postage to the UK too

Honestly, I highly doubt that they will sell on ebay for those prices. I think it's going to sell for more. But that is my opinion.

hey now... I called it first! haha

kajtdd and I pm'd about the shipping and she posted in the thread interest 33 minutes before you. So I honored that order. Sorry, really didn't mean anything by it and this is my first co-op so I'm not spun up on co-op rules if there are any established.

Co-op is full as of now. I am going to do my best. If I am unable to buy a full set, I will at least do my best to buy the individial pins I can if they are priced below what you guys said you were willing to pay. I'm hoping not to go over $250 but if I do then the prices will be increased and if the co-op group is unhappy with the new price then they will be offered in order at the new price to the next down the line. Fair enough?

Last edited:
Just a heads up, people are throwing around numbers here like $100 per pin for these. Therer were over 150 convention goers and then vendors got to do its not looking good unless someone wants to pay $80-$150...

I could go a little higher than the $30 listed on the first post, but not $80-$150 for one pin

Back