• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Disneyana Convention Co-Op

Jessica Disneyana Convention Co-Op

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok, We all saw the new Jessica's. I am sure we can find people that want one of each of them. I only want Cars Land Jessica so that leaves the rest. I'm just gonna toss out some numbers but I don't think it's fair to call them all even. I'll guess they will sell for $200 a set, how about that? Too high? Too Low? So here's the co-op prices if $200 is the number. Add $3 for shipping for each person. If the price is less, then each person's price will go down using a weighted average distribution. If the price is only $150 then everyone gets 25% off what I said below. Make sense? Only sign up if you're willing to buy at that price, and maybe even $5 more if the price ends up at $225.

Minnie's Fly Girls Jessica - $30 - huartejv
Raidator Springs Jessica - $35 - Mark
Toy Story Mania Jessica - $30 - Broncobilly83
Soarin' over California - $30 - Kajtdd
Ariel's Undersea Adventure - $40 - Mojoscout
Tower of Terror - $35 - Kajtdd

attachment.php

Last edited:
I thought maybe Tower of Terror should be $40 and one other should be $5 less. What do you all think? Minnie's is not a huge attraction but the pin is nice with the Pan Am look. Noone looks good in that Soarin' flight suit but Soarin' is popular. Toy Story and Toy Story Mania is popular too.

What about the prices? Is that too low? I thought of maybe going in at the public time of 11am with cash and trying to scoop a set up in person. Maybe they will lower the price if they dont' have to pay eBay fees.

I'm interested in the sorin' and tower pin. Does your price include shipping / handling / dc / insurance?

kajtdd

What is the LE on these? I would think even if it is LE125-150 like the old DS.com 6 pin sets, $200 should cover it, I do not remember if any of the 6 pin sets went that high at retail?

I thought maybe Tower of Terror should be $40 and one other should be $5 less. What do you all think? Minnie's is not a huge attraction but the pin is nice with the Pan Am look. Noone looks good in that Soarin' flight suit but Soarin' is popular. Toy Story and Toy Story Mania is popular too.

I would expect the Tower of Terror one to be more popular than the Undersea Adventure one, but I've only been to DCA once so I may not have as good a sense of that as other people. If it were me I'd reverse the two, though.

I would expect the Tower of Terror one to be more popular than the Undersea Adventure one, but I've only been to DCA once so I may not have as good a sense of that as other people. If it were me I'd reverse the two, though.

I had Tower of Terror at $40 with Ariel's but couldn't figure which other to lower $5. I think Ariel will be the most popular by far, then Tower of Terror 2nd and then Radiator Springs. I think Soarin will be the worst and Toy Story second easiest with Minnie's Fly girls in the middle only because it looks like a Pan Am uniform.

If they are being individually sold then this is'nt really a co op this us hopping you'll pick them up for us and we are filling spots.

I'm going in person for the public entrance fee of $6 for myself and I will be watching eBay. The lowest price set I can find I will buy for the co-op. They are usually cheaper in a set than buying individually, but if you think you can get your one on your own easier then we can move you out of the co-op and find someone else. If I get stuck with one of two I don't want I'm sure I can sell/trade it off easily.

I'm going in person for the public entrance fee of $6 for myself and I will be watching eBay. The lowest price set I can find I will buy for the co-op. They are usually cheaper in a set than buying individually, but if you think you can get your one on your own easier then we can move you out of the co-op and find someone else. If I get stuck with one of two I don't want I'm sure I can sell/trade it off easily.

that sounds good I was just wondering how it was a co op but I get it now :) I do want 2 be in the co op just need 2 check if I have enough money i'll do that when my dad gets home today) thanks! :)

Last edited:
Can you pretty please direct me to a link or information on where & when these pins are to be released?

I'm interested in any (except Soarin) if anyone backs out.

Here's a thread about the Disneyana convention:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?16200-Disneyana-Event-Pins

I believe it is a 2-3 day show (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) which concludes with the Disneyana Show & Sale on July 22, 2012. Mickey's of Glendale/WDI will have these Jessica pins at the Disneyana show FIRST and if they don't sell out, apparently will sell them at MoG/WDI.

i would be interest in the flight attendent one. but if they are being sold for 13 each isnt that what they should be for coopt?

i would be interest in the flight attendent one. but if they are being sold for 13 each isnt that what they should be for coopt?

These pins will sell out as soon as the doors open to the convention goers. They will instantly be resold at the convention for more than double what those buyers just paid. I am hedging a bet that a set will go for $200-$225. From the buzz I've heard already that may still not be enough. Due to the limited nature and high desirability of these pins you will not get them for the $12.95 sale price unless you pay for early entry to the sale show and then still you would have to wait in line for a long time I assume.

Back