• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know if you get the early bird pin or not?

Not sure if you are asking how I know if I am getting one or how you can tell if you are getting one. But I know I am getting one because I registered before they did. If you are asking about yourself I would suggest emailing or calling them to ask them if you are eligible for it.

I'm cross-posting this on a few different posts...

If anyone wants to meet up on Friday afternoon at the event in order to complete a full set of the mystery boxes, let me know! I don't mind trading chasers for revealed pins if it helps me to complete a full set of 16 pins (8 revealed pins + 8 chasers).

Thanks!

If anyone wants to meet up on Friday afternoon at the event in order to complete a full set of the mystery boxes, let me know! I don't mind trading chasers for revealed pins if it helps me to complete a full set of 16 pins (8 revealed pins + 8 chasers).

Thanks!

Sounds good! I want to complete the set too! I wonder what the chasers will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I'd be in for this, too. I am getting 10 boxes, and hoping to get a complete set. Let me know where and when!

Thanks!

I would be interested in joining as well. Really only looking for the pins with Jack Skellington, Sally, Zero, Oogie Boogie, and Lock, Shock, & Barrel from the set though. Don't think I'll want the complete set, but we'll see.

Man, so many of those that I want, but I imagine they're going to go for $1000+. Oh well. Maybe ill get my name on a lot early and just be happy to have bid haha!

For all of you interested in trading for the mystery pin boxes, I'll create a thread next week and we'll get everyone "signed up" to trade.

I'm planning on being there for 12pm on Friday so I'll be trading the mystery pins right away. Heck, I may just set up close to the merch pick-up area to get everyone who's interested in trading to get in on the action. I think I have more boxes than I need to make the set. :)

I've confirmed early bird pins for my group and anyone who registered before May 1st should be getting their shirt in the size they asked for. I am super excited though. We leave for Disneyland first thing in the morning for our first time ever!!! :D

I am sure I will get the shirt size I requested. I mistakenly clicked on large... youth :D!! Oh well :)! Looking forward to Saturday! I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about it or the silent auction stuff. I wish they didn't lump stuff together. Also not too into the non-nightmare stuff, but looking forward to seeing what pins are in that mystery frame set. Drool.... :)!!! Anyone want to do some kind of Co-op? ;)

Dixie

Are the pins on sale to the public today or tomorrow? Someone please post reports today if you can on how things are going, thanks!

I think it would be to the public on Sunday, after the event? Perhaps Saturday evening if they are organized enough?

Ditto the request for reports for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back