• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!
Lol I do, but sadly you already have the pins I have available :-(

Okay here is an update on my traders:
regular:
2x vampires on thunder mountain
2x doctor and Egor on autopia
2x zero

chaser:
oogie eating space
harlequin infront of fire house
2x teddy with haunted mansion (prefer to only trade these for jack)
2x Sally red head * jack only trade *

NEED:
2x Jack on small world

Last edited:
Need Tiki, Duck, Haunted Mansion, Submarine, Alice, Thunder Mountain and Teacup!
Have 3 Matterhorns and 4 mayors to trade! Would love some help pleaseeeee =)

Whoa... that Jack IASW and Teddy at Mansion Pins are great... ;-; Hopefully there are still boxes there when I go tomorrow/the day after! :)

I have a tiki chaser, submarine and caterpillar for trade. Looking for Matterhorn and mayor. Anyone care to trade?

Still have a Sally and Duck chaser as well as 2 astro and a thunder mountain if anyone needs them. Looking to trade chasers for Jack chaser or grails. Others I'll consider any of my wants.

Hi lilimay, tried responding to you pm but said ur mailbox is full. I can trade tiki for another NBC mystery box pin. What do u have available to trade?

Hi all, I got another box of dups :-(. Have a submarine, rocket kids and caterpillar to trade if anyone is interested.

outstanding! what store did you find him in (no luck with Pin Traders Downtown!)?

I found the last boxes in the Nightmate before Christmas shop in New Orleans Swuare- you know, the one that shares a store with pieces of eight (The PoTC store)? They had about 12 left when I got there and they opened a whole new batch (I think a package of eight?) of boxes just for me- they were really friendly! I really recommend going there to take a look. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the last boxes in the Nightmate before Christmas shop in New Orleans Swuare- you know, the one that shares a store with pieces of eight (The PoTC store)? They had about 12 left when I got there and they opened a whole new batch (I think a package of eight?) of boxes just for me- they were really friendly! I really recommend going there to take a look. :)

Thats where my friend and I got our boxes. We each bought three boxes and had no dupes! Bought a box at LGM and we got dupes.

So I have an extra duck chaser and vampires for trade. I'm looking for mayor and jack and Matterhorn!

Last edited:
I was sitting on the fence about these pins at first, but over the last week, I splurged & bought everything in the catalog but mystery pins. Between all the pin stores at DLR, I managed to buy everything in the catalog except the Jack jumbo pin in the fold out box & the partners statue pin. I bought those on Ebay for a decent price. As of last Sunday, most of the pins & accessories were still available. I love the frame set! I made a whole Nightmare display in my hallway! Oh, and I found the early reg. pin at My D Pins! Thanks Josh!

Last edited:
Oh, and on the 30th, somebody returned two of the event pins to DTD Pin Traders- I was debating on getting them, but after much thought, I deemed that I had spent way too much on pins this trip...

Any one have jack chasers!? ugh! I need two =(
Willing to trade my extras for other chasers I like. also selling some pins and unopened boxes on my sales thread

Last edited:
hello everyone, I need the Jack and Sally Chasers.

I have the following chasers for trade: Mayor, Harlequin Demon, Steamboat, Oogie and Mummy.

Let me know if anyone is interested in trading. Thanks.

I have these pins from the set up for sale/trade -

IMG_4887_zpsc2d83f29.jpg

PM me is interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back