• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!
Does anyone know if these are sold out or if they still have them at DLR? Mainly the Port Royal shop with all the other NBC stuff in it?

When I was there 4 days ago, the new pin store on Main St & Port Royal still had quite a few different ones left. When I was there, Port Royal had found some more of the partners statue pins! You can only get the frame set at Little Green Men store. Westward Ho looked sold out.

It's hard to say after not being there since Sat., but I would think there's something left, especially the frame set. When I asked them on Sat how many they had left at LGM, they said 8. I would think the partners statue pins are gone by now, as Port Royal only had a few left on Sat. that they "discovered" somewhere.

I went to DLR yesterday. Here's a report:
Little Green Men has the partner's statue pin, the yellow face Jack, Monorail box pin, spinner pin, lanyard medal
Port Royal only has the Monorail box pin
Pin Traders has the spinner pin, yellow Jack face, partner's statue pin
Pin store on Main St has the same & monorail box pin
The frame set is completely gone now.
And the Pirate's of the SCARE-abbean box pin set is gone too.
All stores have the mystery box sets.

I went to DLR yesterday. Here's a report:
Little Green Men has the partner's statue pin, the yellow face Jack, Monorail box pin, spinner pin, lanyard medal
Port Royal only has the Monorail box pin
Pin Traders has the spinner pin, yellow Jack face, partner's statue pin
Pin store on Main St has the same & monorail box pin
The frame set is completely gone now.
And the Pirate's of the SCARE-abbean box pin set is gone too.
All stores have the mystery box sets.

In DTD they have a box of the four carousel horse pins but the box is dented, it's under the desk.

I was there on Sunday, dlr/dca, I went in all the places pins are usually sold and saw NO nbc mystery boxes left and the cast members said they were sold out of those. Fwiw

Last edited:
Thought Id resurrect this since I only need 4 more. Looking for Steamboat, Haunted Mansion, Submarine, and Tea Cups. I have 3 Matterhorns and 3 Mr.Toads. Prefer to trade but am also willing to buy at the right price. Any help is greatly appreciated :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back