• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!
I wish I could go so badly but there's no way I can afford any sort of vacation all the way across the country. :(

So when do we find out what will be sold? I'm considering sponsoring someone but it depends on what will be available at the event.

Excited for my first DLR event wish it was a theme I liked but eh ends up cheaper overall..

Are we able to park at the hotel free or do we need to park in M&F for "free" parking (WDW CM)
Does DLR limit the # of pin bags a person? I think we are aiming for 2 each (so 4 total)

-em

I just checked out the event page and it says both $90 and $85 for event admission. Do you think it'll be $90 or $85 like last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does sponsoring someone work?

The sponsor pays for the Sponsored's event admission and usually gets first dibs on the RSP. The Sponsored will register for the event and get reimbursed or have the money sent to them beforehand and once the RSP comes in the Sponsor will reimburse the Sponsored for any merchandise they won through the RSP. Basically the Sponsored goes to the event and enjoys the activities, trading, and boards, while the sponsor gets the merchandise at cost plus the price of admission to the event. Plus all the event gifts usually go to the Sponsor. Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just event admission.

agreed. BUT, at last year's Tiki Event, if you went to the cocktails/drinks with SHAG, I think you had to get park admission because you did a special tour of the Tiki Room? I have no idea since I didn't go to the drinks with SHAG.

anyone have pics of the early birdies pin?

pin95689

lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back