• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may consider sponsoring one, maybe two people. I have to see what the price of this is, whether or not I may decide to take the trip myself, and the terms of sponsorship...

What are the sponsor's rights to the trading board they usually put out at these events??

I may consider sponsoring one, maybe two people. I have to see what the price of this is, whether or not I may decide to take the trip myself, and the terms of sponsorship...

What are the sponsor's rights to the trading board they usually put out at these events??

Depends on what you work out with the person(s) you are sponsoring. Problem is that at the last event in CA (Tiki), you only got one card with 4 opportunities to trade at the board (unlike in FL, where it's unlimited times). Though there were 4 spots to mark, the first time you traded, you could trade twice (so you'd better make sure you find a 2nd pin if you found the first pin). And, of course, the sponsor would have to send pins to trade on the boards.

It probably also depends on what you collect - looks like you collect Pixar and NBC.

Most of the time, the sponsor gets all the freebies from the event (if you sponsor early enough you may be able to qualify for an early birdies gift (that's what they called it for Tiki Room)

Last edited:
I'll be going to this event so if anyone wants to order items from the catalog, just let me know. There may or may not be any items I will purchase, I'm saving my money for the Haunted Mansion event. But feel free to contact me if there's something you're interested in.

I may want to sponsor someone (or 2 or 3 people) but I can't decide until we get details of the event, specifically the price and the merchandise - I assume they'll have RSP merchandise?

I may want to sponsor someone (or 2 or 3 people) but I can't decide until we get details of the event, specifically the price and the merchandise - I assume they'll have RSP merchandise?

Yes, they have RSP merchandise

BF and I are really really hoping to go! :D If you need anything, I'll talk to him about being sponsored- it used to be a sure sponsor from him because he didn't used to collect pins... until now :3

AND SO IT BEGINS :lol:

Sooo excited for this event! I hope there's some beautiful NBC pins, maybe a cast jumbo or something! <3

I think I posted this already but I am fully available to be sponsored... I don't collect NBC and I'm more interested in the experience of going rather than any of the pins, surprise pins, or gifts that come with a ticket.

Send PM if interested and we can work out the details once ticket information becomes available.

Found it!

Courtesy of Once Upon a Pin Podcast

Disneyland will get a park transforming themed trade event in 2014...

Aspects of the Disneyland Park will be themed to Nightmare Before Christmas for a Trade Event. They mentioned a snake overlay for the Monorail.

I'd sponsor if I didn't want to go to the event. I hope they release some awesome Sally pins. And I mean Sally pins that actually look like Sally, and not a blue fish with lipstick.

If I don't have the money to go when the time comes, I'd be happy to sponsor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back