• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Katpogo's Pluto and Snow White Pin frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katpogo's Pluto and Snow White Pin frames

katpogo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Here is my first Snow White frame that my mom helped me embellish. I am almost out of room already, so I may have to use this frame for my rare and LE Snow White pins only! I can't believe this frame is not big enough-lol!

5238EE76.jpg

6B51CA03.jpg

B1BD70CE.jpg

A52FE3DE.jpg

43FCB7CE.jpg

Hope you enjoy! I tried to decorate the frame with images from special icons from the movie.

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys love it! Mojoscout, I would love to see what you come up with! The cork board with frame are from Office Depot for only $9.99. The embellishments are broken pieces of old jewelry found at thrift stores. The other goodies were craft items found at Michael's.

Laz and Tanya, I believe you both helped me acquire some of my lovely Snow White pins-thank you!

The cork board with frame are from Office Depot for only $9.99. The embellishments are broken pieces of old jewelry found at thrift stores. The other goodies were craft items found at Michael's.

WOW I can't believe that both the cork board and the frame for $10! I want to make one for my Aladdin Collection! Your frame is so Beautiful

what's your favorite out of your collecton?(that's gonna be hard because you have some great pins! again: well done!)

It is hard to pick one, but the pin I love to look at is the Disney Auction-
Seasons-Snow White pin 32220

It is just so beautiful. I love all of the Disney Auction's pins I own, but this one makes me so happy!

Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone!

Last edited:
Your Snow White frame is gorgeous!!! I love the added details around the frame and you have such a lovely collection of Snow White Pins. Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

What an awesome collection you have there. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! And your frame is one of a kind. Beautiful and totally creative. I wish I had that kind of talent!

That is gorgeous! WOW! I love that your embellished the frame and made it look so nice! Great pins in there. I am with you on the Snow White seasons pin. Beautiful!! :)

That frame is so beautiful. I may have to hire you to help me get some of mine into frames. I'm just so far behind on the pins that I'm being swallowed whole. I hope Laz is coming by soon to help me.

That frame is so beautiful. I may have to hire you to help me get some of mine into frames. I'm just so far behind on the pins that I'm being swallowed whole. I hope Laz is coming by soon to help me.

Margaret, we should have a framing day! I'd love to help. The fun is to brainstorm key elements from the movie that you wan to decorate with that don't take away from the pins. I know Laz has a bunch of embellishments too!

Thanks for looking, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back