• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kindess Overload! Stickers and Charms and Candy and a Pin! MEGA THANKS

ZAPPED! Kindess Overload! Stickers and Charms and Candy and a Pin! MEGA THANKS

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So...this semester has been...interesting. I would use other words but this is a family-friendly forum. So so much stress and sadness and bad things. But there are amazing, wonderful and good things, and I am trying to focus on those more. I can make myself happy if I try harder. I'm trying to put the bad behind me and focus on creating love for others.

This is kind of how I'm feeling at this point!!

tumblr_mxeewuDm5K1r7oljbo2_250.gif

tumblr_mxeewuDm5K1r7oljbo1_250.gif

I've been very, very busy with finals and two jobs, but I finally was able to come home for a day to put up the Christmas decorations with my mom and open some packages!

This was my mail today!

I was like

tumblr_mx8jxydPxv1qhk1e5o1_250.gif

1000361_656379327745479_60733682_n.jpg

Wowza!

1488827_656379164412162_2136422190_n.jpg

On the left, I got a huge envelope full of stickers and a journal! The note is from a "mystery zapper," but it really made me emotional. This gift is so, so kind. I think I will use the journal to write down how I'm feeling for now. My grandma sent me some too but I think I will fill them up quickly. And these stickers will also cheer me up again I think! :) Who can resist sparkly princess stickers? Thank you so SO much to my mystery zapper for this amazing gift! <3

1476148_656379174412161_1299177209_n.jpg

I also got a lovely card from sorapandora (Sara!!) for Christmas!! I love the envelope and the sticker so much, it reminds me of Olaf! Thank you so much for being so very sweet!! I put this proudly with all of the Christmas cards from my family and friends. And I will definitely keep it after!

1476184_656379214412157_1413662389_n.jpg

THEN I got an amazing package from Hollie and Karl!! I couldn't believe it when I opened it up! I've been wanting these charms for a long time. They don't sell them in the US and I just LOVE Elinor so so much, so it was tough to not be able to get them. I never could have imagined Hollie would have been this sweet to surprise me this way! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to write in my new princess journal with my Doctor Who pen! And to watch the Christmas special! :) I already ate the yummy treats too! I couldn't stop myself.

1459744_656379241078821_1413639167_n.jpg

1460276_656379274412151_755302035_n.jpg

And then last but not least, my amazing package from Steve. Steve and Laney collaborated to help me get all of the Thor DSF pins at cost. I never could have afforded to buy the set of my favorite god of Thunder without their assistance! Steve also helped me get the Frozen DS.com jumbo, which I missed due to class exhaustion. I couldn't believe all of it!! I had never been so fortunate to get so many LE pins at decent prices at the same time before haha. But then, at the Frozen release happened. And the surprise release was announced, and I just...I laughed. I knew for sure I wouldn't have ever been able to get it. She was just too beautiful! But I got a message from Laney and then Steve telling me she would be mine. What!! I couldn't even believe it. I had no idea why I was being shown this kindness, so I cried (I've been doing that a lot lately). I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Thank you SO so much to Steve for thinking of me and helping me out so very much in this time. And thank you also to Separg for always thinking of me! And thank you to all of my friends who always ask me if I'm feeling alright, or anyone who messages me, or anything. You are all so lovely and I am so grateful for this place. Sometimes I think about leaving, but then there is always an outpouring of kind messages or words spoken that make me see how much of a family we are! I just hope I can someday give back as much as I've been given too, in advice and in stickers and pins, everything!!

Aw, I'm so glad that you are feeling a little better and that there are such kind, lovely people here. Take care of yourself!

Awww!!! xoxo That's amazing! I even teared up for you <3

You should know that there is never a reason for you to leave here. We all love you so much and would hate it if you left!

im so pleased it all arrived safe and sound, youve been going through so much these past few months, and i know that to us you mean alot to the both of us, and clearly to so so so many other people here <3 hugs and cuddles and love <3 one magical mail day xxxx

Congrats on all the goodies! My little card and stickers look so dinky next to all your other lovely treasures, but I'm glad you liked them, anyway! :)

I am so glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better. If there's every anything I can do, or if you just want to talk - anytime - let me know! I'm here for you. <3

Back