• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LE 200 Ariel and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LE 200 Ariel and Eric

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Up for auction today is:

Pin 54385: DisneyShopping.com - May Flowers Mystery 4 Pin Box Set (Ariel & Eric Only)

tumblr_m9xs7jCv511qh60jvo1_500.jpg

LE of 200. On original Card cut from the the rest of the series.

Most wanted are obviously Holy Grails and wants list. Any Tangled pin is appreciated.
Will take any offer in to consideration. :)

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). Bid Ends 10am Britsh Time on the 13th.
Will Keep leader board regularly updated.

Good Luck to all bidders. :D

Just To clarify the Auction end on September the 13th @ 10am

Early Leaderboard so far -
1- Wholeo20
2- Lilimay

Hope to see the bidding continue, Good Luck :)

ok i'll give this a shot

pin89790
pin89796

Pin 89790: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Adventureland - Donald Duck Only

Pin 89796: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Carsland- Pixar's Cars Only

I'll bid:
Pin 27418: WDW - Sleeping Beauty (45th Anniversary)
Pin 75259: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Disney Railroad Attraction
Pin 69205: The Lion King Booster Collection - Pumbaa

oh come on! you know you wantr to help me out here! :roll::lol: ok I bet this won't really help but i'll add it anyway

adding this to my original bid

Pin 51396: WDW - Walt Disney World® Resort - 35th
Anniversary - Mickey Mouse

GAH! This is one of my grails! :anxious:
Okay...here goes...

I am willing to trade Rapunzel Mystery Crest Pin: 90904, DRL Annual Passholder Lost Keys of Disneyland Haunted Mansion Pin: 91713 and Disney Store Up Dug Blu Ray/DVD release Pin: 73661

Wanted to add/change bid... My apologies!

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 72426: DisneyStore.com - 'Up' DVD/Blu-ray Release Pre-Order Set
Pin 84470: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Sleeping Beauty Spinner
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel

Also, I don't know if it's one you are interested in or not but I'll still offer Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion as well as I have an extra :) *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back