• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Let 'em eat (birthday) cake! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry i need to get the hang of this.
okay here's my offer
90788 mary poppins penguin waiters from your wants list
78569 hades
78573 queen of hearts
54276 mickey mouse
thanks

I love all these bids! This is super hard and I love it. :D

Leaderboard so far:
Tied for 1st:
Goofy_Moe-- with the great PatF pins (the tied-up tongues! Love!) and oh the dinglehopper scene!
and huertajv-- The Muppet cards are so great! I actually purchased both the Beloved Tales and Mad T Party last week, but extras to trade never hurt!
2nd:
docfish2u - so many great wants! I'm sorry that I love Moe's PODM scene more than yours. It's not you, it's me! ;)
Tied for 3rd:
talesoftobv-- I can't quite let go of the idea of that Cinderella storybook!
and Combatdre-- I purchased the Tink with gears last week too, but same deal, it'd make a great trader!

(I apologize if it's confusing that I don't remove things from my wants and add to my owns until I actually have them in hand; sales and trades can fall through, so I don't count my chickens 'til they hatch.)
You guys have already made me SO HAPPY with how this is going! Such a great birthday present! <3 :cheshire:

Teddy if you want to see a bit more of how these work, you can go back through any of my older Goofy Moe Auctions that have ended and read through and see how bidding works and the leader boards and changes in the lead... we had several good auction on DPF in the past... And thanks Vixy for the leader board... now what to do next... wait for someone to outbid me??? or take the lead outright... Bwahahaha...

No when you end it in a tie, we both send you our pins and we each get to keep one bear... Hmmm... wait a minute let me think about that one... lol...
Hee! If it ends with a tie still in the leaderboard, then I just have to make up my own fuzzy little mind... :D

If Goofy-Moe was not so nice, I would have to think of a way to take him out. lolol Oh I mean bid him out, yeah yeah that's it. lololol

Man, I really want these cute bears!

Back to the think tank!!!!

Vicki

Dinnertime leaderboard:

1. huertajv in a solid lead!
2. Goofy_Moe
3. docfish2u

Time for spaghetti! Who's hungry? Well, the bears always are, we know...

Gahh!! This auction ends on my birthday and I need these boys!! I'll bid what little I have on your want list!

Pin 35458: Disney
Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Charm School
pin73703th72
Pin 73703: Booster
Collection - The Princess and the Frog - Louis Only

Well I see Vicki is not messin around any more... Goofy Moe runs away with tail between legs... Good Luck Vicki and again Happy Birthday Vixy...

I had to create a spreadsheet this morning you guys! :)

After much agonizing and finger-biting, my bedtime leaderboard remains unchanged at:

1. huertajv
2. Goofy_Moe (so don't run away just yet!)
3. docfish2u

Can I just say I want to hug all these bids! Goodnight pin lovers, and sweet shiny enameled dreams! ;)

I love bears!!! Pooh is my favorite, of course and I have not even seen Brave yet, but when I saw these Brave bear pins, I knew I had to have them!!!!! They look like they could be Koda's cousins!!!! :)

Anyway, I just want to put them in my book with Koda, Duffy and Pooh!

Their too cute!

Dont leave though, if you really want them then keep bidding. :)

Vicki

Well I see Vicki is not messin around any more... Goofy Moe runs away with tail between legs... Good Luck Vicki and again Happy Birthday Vixy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back