• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
AHHHHH!!! That's how that works! LoL mind if I asks how you find the PinID numbers for the pins? I'd like to add my most wanted as well. I'm gonna check out your list now :)

I'm dying to see how Lady Tremaine doll looks like, if anyone finds leaked pictures, please upload them xD !

Sorry that I couldn't take a picture of the picture she showed me :( her dress was gorgeous and looked well made, her head seemed a little large, but that is likely just the angle of the photo. Her hair also looked great :)

Sorry that I couldn't take a picture of the picture she showed me :( her dress was gorgeous and looked well made, her head seemed a little large, but that is likely just the angle of the photo. Her hair also looked great :)

Does she have an accessorie? eye lashes?

Hey, someone posted this photo on facebook....it is not a great one but it'll give you an idea :) (the dress looked nicer in the photo that I saw)
Screenshot2012-09-24at44234PM.png

Wow she really looks nice! Her dress and design look really fancy. I'm even considering on getting her and I'm not even a Cinderella fan at all! :) Can't believe they passed on her for the Villain's Designer collection, if they managed to create this awesome 17" doll, they would have made an amazing job for her designer look and outfit.

Last edited:
I don't know... I sorta wish they had made her in her blue-ish purple evening gown instead, since that's so rare and it would have been easier (i think) to elaborate.

Not sure how I feel about that collar. And in that picture the dress doesn't really seem to fit her so well. But her face is perfect, I love her pursed lips and sideways glance, it really suits her. The hair reminds me a bit of the Cruella Designer doll, but it works alright.
I think I see Jaq and Gus in the background! And it looks like her box is purple like Gothel's.
This is so exciting :) Thanks for sharing!! I glad we have photo confirmation now.

I'm not "too" impressed by Lady Tremaine's dress. I was expecting something closer to the movie. Even though they change up the outfits a bit for these dolls, Cinderella was more movie traditional. Still it's cool to see Stepmother finally getting the recognition.

QUESTION - since it seems these dolls are all coming out in conjunction with a DVD release (if I'm correct on that) does anyone think there could be a 17" Jessica released when the Roger Blu Ray comes out next year?? Was not sure how dedicated Disney was to releasing a movie with a doll but it seemed to be the trend. Anyone have thoughts on that?

Yes, I think Jessica is a good bet. They did release Jessie from Toy Story as a surprise, that was not a Diamond Edition DVD release. Jessica would make a superb 17 inch doll.

I agree based on the pic of Lady T that standards for these dolls are declining, though I realize that is a poor quality picture. I just think they start skimping on quality because they know it will sell out and on a small number release Disney cannot make much money for their investment in production. I still want her but this is the first one I have not been thrilled with. Hopefully she will look better in person.

Hello everyone the elinor and Merida limited edition doll set is now online, just ordered mine.....so excited!! And yes it is $200, I know there was some debate about that.

UK Guest Services emailed me today saying the UK is getting no Lady Tremaine LE's at all. Not online. Not in store. Nothing. Im so disappointed.

UK Guest Services emailed me today saying the UK is getting no Lady Tremaine LE's at all. Not online. Not in store. Nothing. Im so disappointed.
:shock: Well that's very unfair! :( I wonder if it's just a mistake... I got told by them more than once that we weren't getting the singing dolls again, and look what turned up last week! :lol: I hope this isn't true :(

This is the exact email they sent me. It's so unfair. :cry:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the lady tremaine doll is not on the UK release list to date.

If you require any further information at all please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

With Kindest Regards

Nicola

This is the exact email they sent me. It's so unfair. :cry:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the lady tremaine doll is not on the UK release list to date.

If you require any further information at all please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

With Kindest Regards

Nicola

Oh dear! :( Maybe it just isn't on the list they're talking about yet...? I can't see why we wouldn't get her, after all I do believe we got Gothel when she came as a surprise release with Rapunzel, and I'm crossing my fingers for this one! :) Only time will tell <3 Good luck to you getting her! :)

Thanks! You too! I really hope we get her as to start with I didn't want to get my hopes up in case I didn't like her then I saw the picture and really liked her and now this :( lol :cry:the stress!

Thanks! You too! I really hope we get her as to start with I didn't want to get my hopes up in case I didn't like her then I saw the picture and really liked her and now this :( lol :cry:the stress!

LOL, tell me about it! :( I have my hopes set high that we'll get the Merida and Elinor doll set, but it's already out on pre-order in the US and I'm afraid we won't get that, either! Don't worry, though- good things come to those who wait! ^_^ UK doll releases seem to go very smoothly compared to US releases, and if we don't get her, maybe a friend in the US will help us at cost.... the dolls should be released on the same day (along with Cinderella on Oct 2nd in both UK and US), so we may have a chance to order from the US via a friend because there's a good chance they'll still be available if it turns out we don't get her :) <3

Hmm...not loving Lady Tremaine. :( Her face looks a little odd to me, like a little too long or something...I can't put my finger on it. But her "sneer" looks dead-on.

That collar! It looks like she was going to a fitting for her dress before they trimmed the collar to fit her neck lol.

Screenshot2012-09-24at44234PM.png

I would have preferred if they kept the collar closer to the film version:

cinderellatremaine.jpg

But I do like her hair, eyelashes, and dress (besides the collar).

I think I am going to pass on her...but I also haven't been collecting the other LE 17" villains thus far, so this is not a difficult decision. :)

Unless I change my mind (which tends to happen sometimes :)) I can help someone out from the UK that wants this doll (if they definitely aren't getting her). I would just need the money via PayPal in advance (the LE Cinderella was $105.97 including shipping, so I am assuming Lady T will be the same). And it would probably cost around $20-30 on top of that for me to ship the doll internationally. If anyone is interested send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back