• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIVE! - Disneyana Show and Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-coming on the bay: Paris & Tokyo for $69.95 each BIN !!!

Set of 5 castles $299.99 BIN. Buy more, save more :rofl:

Last edited:
My moms car Broke down! So sad! But its ok we are on our way now!!! Woo HOO! cant wait to meet you all! Im going to be the girl with short blonde hair, black glasses and a purple sweater! Disneyana here I come!

Let's hope nobody jumps the gun and gets those at that price...they'd screw us all.

So, a good question for the Jessica collectors out there would be .... what is a reasonable & fair price to pay for these lovely pins? On the forums (considering there will be no Ebay & Paypal fees and on Ebay ?? I have no idea and I do not want to overpay. Maybe $45 per pin or am I low-balling it?

You know what I am finding to be humorous? It is a gorgously sunny Sunday afternoon and we are stuck on our computers following an event that is going on across the country. Keeping watch of the pins as they pop on on Ebay and hoping to hear news of anyone lucky enough to get them. .LOL..and to think I always limited my kids time on the computer/t.v...

As little as possible...

I have a price in my head, but I'm reluctant to share it because sellers are obviously going to try and sell for as much as they can get (which, you know...smart, but against my interests).

Well, it's raining here, so I'm only really giving up on cleaning...no great loss.

Gotta agree here!!!

Vicki

As little as possible...

I have a price in my head, but I'm reluctant to share it because sellers are obviously going to try and sell for as much as they can get (which, you know...smart, but against my interests).

I'm not sure why a lot of today's WDI pins are going for almost 6 times their original price??

I understand a bit of an up charge on the DSF pins when people are waiting 12-24 hours for them, and I understand an up charge on event pins where you pay a steep entrance fee.

I didn't think there was anyone camping out for this event, and I thought the entrance fee was 6.00?

People will pay what they like though. *Shrugs*

I definitely wish good luck to everyone hoping to get either set. Hope you get your pins.

Well, at this point, I haven't seen them *going* for that- no one has purchased any...they're just overpriced listings.

Well, nothing really sold for now. There are so few pins listed anyway. There was one pre-sale of the castles for $299.99 on July 14th, but that is about it.

I think the high quotes have to do with low LE size, Jessica being Jessica and this being a special event.

I fear what is to come for D23 next year.

Well, at this point, I haven't seen them *going* for that- no one has purchased any...they're just overpriced listings.

That's good. Hopefully no one will be desperate enough for them to bite and then the price will be more reasonable.

I never expect people to sell without profit, just not flinging people over the barrel pricing. (Trying to keep euphemisms PG.)

That's good. Hopefully no one will be desperate enough for them to bite and then the price will be more reasonable.

I never expect people to sell without profit, just not flinging people over the barrel pricing. (Trying to keep euphemisms PG.)

That's how I feel, too- I feel they should get a profit for the rarity and such, but there's profit, and then there's running to the banks cackling like a comic book super villain...

Status
Not open for further replies.