• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from DLR and WDW for Piece of Disney Movie - Lonesome Ghosts!!!
Oh my goodness - looking at the scenes I am SOO bummed I didn't opt to prebuy from someone !
Gorgeous. Love to have an update !!!

Not exactly good quality pics ... But better than nothing. I'll get some better shots later.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Here's what I got so far:
IMG_3231.jpg

Still waiting to see what scenes my mom picked up at Fly n' Buy. I got the scene I wanted the most, so I'm happy :) This pin is actually pretty awesome in person! There were plenty of wristbands left around 8:15.
Think I see my grail scene... XD If you wana trade/sell~!! PM me ^__~

Good luck! I think I saw the one with the flute with two ghost AND the first one with Mickey and a ghost following close behind on the bay so those scenes exist :)

Thank you! Just looking for two scenes for my cousin and friend. :) I want to get them anything with a ghost or possibly the front door scene.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these for my Lonesome Ghosts collection! I don't have the means yet, but when I do, this baby will be mine! The pictures you guys are posting are fantastic!

Here's my two. I saw a bunch of Mickey and a ghost and a few of just 1 character and 1 ghost. The ghost wasn't always easy to see either, sometimes just a little outline.
8122614603_41787c1a00_c.jpg
8122681469_999aefd798_b.jpg

Here's the one's I got, fun day today, it was nice meeting some Forum members! everything went so smooth, I kind of liked knowing I was guarenteed pins with the bracelet, and lots of CM's supervising, I thought it was well done.

lonesomeghostandchinato.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

one of mine will be available for trade, I promised one to one of my forum friends, She'll pick hers out then the other can be traded. I've decided to keep the ghost one. I really was hoping to get a ghost in the scene and I didn't I had to trade to get it.

yippie my darling.....wooo hooo very nice....geez with only 2000 scenes ya think they coulda had ghosts in all the scenes!! i have to work for Disney and run the pin dept! PS--i want the middle one! You are so wonderful, i owe you big time!! xo:daisy::piglet::donald:

Here's the one's I got, fun day today, it was nice meeting some Forum members! everything went so smooth, I kind of liked knowing I was guarenteed pins with the bracelet, and lots of CM's supervising, I thought it was well done.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
Great scene! LOVE the last one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back