• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to buy DSF & WDI pins on card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy DSF & WDI pins on card

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hey there all you pin people.

A quick story and then what I need. I have been building up my traders and fortunately have the luxury of shopping at MOG (WDI) and have bought a lot of pins to have as traders for upcoming PTN’s and stuff. Same with DSF but I really want to have more and hopefully some stuff that is a little older.

I went to Ebay, sent letters to people making sure that the pins I was buying are GENUINE and on the card and once received I believe they are Scrappers. Bottom line, I don’t trust anyone on Ebay. (unless I know you personally) This is why I am turning to the forum and seeing if any of you have WDI or DSF pins, new on the card that you would like to sell.

I am not entirely particular as to what they are other than Mickey, is a tough trade regardless but I will still entertain it. If you have DSF, WDI or LE pins new on the card at reasonable prices, I am totally interested in purchasing them.

Please let me know and I can make payments through Paypal as a gift. I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Dan
Iamdisneydan
TBGITB

PS Check out my traders and if I have something you need, let me know. I am sure I can probably find something if you don’t have a match to my wants……………

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back