• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to Buy these pins!!! Mainly Disney Auction Tinker Bell LE 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to Buy these pins!!! Mainly Disney Auction Tinker Bell LE 100
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi everyone :) I am looking to buy the pins listed below. Please message me (either by PM here on DPF or my e-mail: racheltherabidrabbit@earthlink.net) which ones that you have along with the price you are wanting for them. Thanks!!!

pin27839
pin34925
pin37341
pin41799
pin42272
pin43994
pin43996
pin43997
pin46474
pin46477

Last edited:
I hope you receive the real tinker bell masterpiece pin. It was nice to see what a fake masterpiece pin looked like at the Love is Maical Event.

I hope you receive the real tinker bell masterpiece pin. It was nice to see what a fake masterpiece pin looked like at the Love is Maical Event.

Oh hi!!! I remember you!!! Yeah, am hoping for a real one this time. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the ones people have for trade on PinPics aren't counterfeits. The owners may not know either though. Just have to be careful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back