• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is an Adventure Trading Boards question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is an Adventure Trading Boards question
I may just tag along with you to complete this challenge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more. The merrier!

But seriously. It will be the very first thing I do unless there are amazing character meet and greets (re: Herc and Meg). XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I know Maid Marian is not a current meetable character, but I would still die a bit of happiness inside if Robin and Marian were there. I'm hoping for Joy and Sadness, though with them being so close by in the same park I don't think that's likely. I'll have to pop on over during a lunch break for them.

I think I booked a FP during the day in case I wanted to sneak out. Don't know if that includes them and Baymax or just Fab5 but did it just in case.

I know Maid Marian is not a current meetable character, but I would still die a bit of happiness inside if Robin and Marian were there. I'm hoping for Joy and Sadness, though with them being so close by in the same park I don't think that's likely. I'll have to pop on over during a lunch break for them.

Thanks everyone for the advice! Very excited for next week!
Is it typically hard to get a table for trading or do you have to arrive first thing for that?
Any other tips from veterans?

Thanks everyone for the advice! Very excited for next week! Is it typically hard to get a table for trading or do you have to arrive first thing for that? Any other tips from veterans?
Table space will be hard to come by if you do not get it early in the day many people switch off and have one person monitor the pins in the "pit" and the other walk around and do stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back