• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is Magical Event Pins - At cost + Free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is Magical Event Pins - At cost + Free shipping

Greenhpper

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Greetings all,
I am setting up shop as usual for event items for those who want something. Items are at cost plus tax (6.5%) and shipping is free. If you choose to use Paypal then fees will be your responsibility unless you chose the gift option. I can provide several sources of references if needed. Now for the items. All items were awarded on our RSPs and there are multiples.

1. Love is Magical logo - at this time all are spoken for
2. Key to my Heart jumbo
3. Jumbo spinner
4. Falling for you postcard
5. Love is rocking postcard
6. Make my heart soar postcard
7. Love is Wild postcard
8. Half Dozen flowers boxed set
9. Chocolates boxed set
10. Language of Love boxed set
11. Puppy Love boxed set
12. Potions/Villains boxed set

I will sending items back on the 24th if no one wants anything.

Last edited:
I would be willing to take these pins if someone else claims the rest (I cannot afford all the sets myself)

Pin 81129: WDW - Love is Magical - Puppy Love Boxed Set - Pongo and Perdita ONLY
Pin 81130: WDW - Love is Magical - Puppy Love Boxed Set - Lady and the Tramp ONLY
Pin 81126: WDW - Love is Magical - Language of Love Box Set - Ariel & Eric ONLY

Last edited:
Are there any Pixar Up pins that are going to be released or on your RSVP? If so, please contact me. Even if they are not listed but a "surprise" or gift, ect. I will buy it/them.

Let my be 1st on the begging list if your going and there is an UP release. Thank you for any consideration.

Hi Jenn, Hope you have a great time at the event. We will send some of our 80 degree's that way.

Greenhopper is very honest and reliable. Been trading with her for years.

I would love the Box of Chocolates set. I am only interested in keeping Tiana so if anyone is buying one and wants me to buy this pin from them to help them out, let me know otherwise I'll take a whole set :)

I've sent PMs to everyone. Thanks Teek for the props! :D
I am not currently offering any co-ops but if enough people express interest in them then I may open some up in a couple days.

Sorry for the delay, returning all emails and pms this morning. Plenty of items still left OTHER than the logo pin, lol.

Hi,

I would like to get these 2 pins.

3. Jumbo spinner
5. Love is rocking postcard

Please email me at PeasAndQueues at yahoo dot com.

Thank you very much!

Last Call as I plan to call tomorrow afternoon to send the leftovers back. :) I believe I have replied to everyone but have not heard back from a couple of you so please let me know if I missed you. Thanks.

I am interested in the Wall-e eve pin. Is it a pin that can be purchased individually, or only as a set? Thank you

Hi,
Was just wondering if you were able to get all of the pins? And when you would be shipping them out? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back