• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
c7a6e9eaff975553983a88d7254a284e.jpg

Has to be one of my fave TLM pins that I own now! Thanks @DisneyJ for posting about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I activated my Incredi-Pass and celebrated the big 5-0 at my favorite vacation spot WDW! I rode Tron for the first time and loved it. Had the best day at Epcot with family and friends on actual birthday. Of course no WDW trip happens without getting pins. I was not supposed to get the jumbo 100 but after I had it in my hands, well... Also bought the Tron backpack, disc, and Flynn identity chip. Tron (Legacy) is my MK outfit going forward!
eaa6b18ed0ee733e264155c3aafec547.jpg

I activated my Incredi-Pass and celebrated the big 5-0 at my favorite vacation spot WDW! I rode Tron for the first time and loved it. Had the best day at Epcot with family and friends on actual birthday. Of course no WDW trip happens without getting pins. I was not supposed to get the jumbo 100 but after I had it in my hands, well... Also bought the Tron backpack, disc, and Flynn identity chip. Tron (Legacy) is my MK outfit going forward!
eaa6b18ed0ee733e264155c3aafec547.jpg
Happy birthday, what a way to celebrate. Welcome to the 50+ club.

I'm always glad when the box arrives and gets opened. Until then, I worry. I'm glad everything made it safely. :)
It got here safely and everything is very much loved!!! I have already rearranged 3 pin displays to get all the new ones up on the walls. So happy! And the Twin snakes will be dessert tonight. Im most happy about the pins but the rest of the family is most happy about the twin snakes LOL

I have had the most incredible Disney park experiences in a 6 week period. It started at DLR then DLP then culminated with my 50th birthday at WDW. Is that a lot of Disney? Yes. Is that too much Disney? Never! There were “breaks” of regular life in between each trip which included more pins, so here are the other pins I got from October.

Lots of villains with just the right pricing. Of course it’s Christmas time in October so got those Loungefly pins.

330e309322c03af78fa44d5ea43850ac.jpg

4d755acd8a03268cc813a5cb1f6784a6.jpg

bef21ffcfff6e58c92113b0307ec70ad.jpg

I have had the most incredible Disney park experiences in a 6 week period. It started at DLR then DLP then culminated with my 50th birthday at WDW. Is that a lot of Disney? Yes. Is that too much Disney? Never! There were “breaks” of regular life in between each trip which included more pins, so here are the other pins I got from October.

Lots of villains with just the right pricing. Of course it’s Christmas time in October so got those Loungefly pins.

330e309322c03af78fa44d5ea43850ac.jpg

4d755acd8a03268cc813a5cb1f6784a6.jpg

bef21ffcfff6e58c92113b0307ec70ad.jpg
What are the Disney Starbucks pins and where did you get them??

My newest pins.
The set of 4 Tokyo logo pins and Pooh are from my brother. He was in Tokyo for business and spent 2 days in the parks. Lucky duck.
The Epcot pin, which has already found a home among my early Disney Store pins, was left to me by my Papa. (He passed a year ago, but everything is just now getting sorted out.) He and Grandma had WDW Annual Passes at the turn of the century, and got this pin at the time. It's not rare or valuable, but it means a lot that he wanted me to have it.
443f48232e710ba2868ace1fefefc485.jpg
e40acbbfa70f0ece5ef61eba81b2e873.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

It got here safely and everything is very much loved!!! I have already rearranged 3 pin displays to get all the new ones up on the walls. So happy! And the Twin snakes will be dessert tonight. Im most happy about the pins but the rest of the family is most happy about the twin snakes LOL
I've been thinking about you. And here you are with this amazing haul.

Congratulations.

How'd the SNAKES go over at the party?

Hope all is well in Sweden.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

My newest pins.
The set of 4 Tokyo logo pins and Pooh are from my brother. He was in Tokyo for business and spent 2 days in the parks. Lucky duck.
The Epcot pin, which has already found a home among my early Disney Store pins, was left to me by my Papa. (He passed a year ago, but everything is just now getting sorted out.) He and Grandma had WDW Annual Passes at the turn of the century, and got this pin at the time. It's not rare or valuable, but it means a lot that he wanted me to have it.
443f48232e710ba2868ace1fefefc485.jpg
e40acbbfa70f0ece5ef61eba81b2e873.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
That Epcot pin is really cool and a special memory. I wish I could go to Tokyo to see that Disneyland.

Oooh I’m going soon! Any recommendations on seasonal food offerings?

I liked everything except the dessert at Galactic Galaxy and one cold brew. The Alien Macaroons at Pizza Planet are amazing and the Turkey pot pie soup at Jolly Bakery are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back