• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
@SoraPandora sent me the nicest Christmas goodie bag. Here are a few of the things she included! I can't wait to play the NBC game.
Thank you!!
46a0c4fe7dc98de37fd06e41d7513a10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

You’re very welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been so terrible at updating on saying my thank yous to all my recent auction winners with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season mixed with prepping for hip surgery #2 ( this Friday morning).

I just wanted to say big thank yous to [mention]SoraPandora [/mention] who included fuzzy socks for all 3 of us girls in her auction bid package as well as hand picked goodies for all three of us. She blew us away! And [mention]firechief18 [/mention] who was generous and included an extra LE Figaro Thanksgiving themed pin in his bid package! My mom adores it!

With just under 35 hours to go, I’ll be mia for a bit while recovering but I’ve been meaning to just share how much I appreciate you all!

(I know this may not be exactly fitting for the mail days post section but I’m hoping it’ll be okay! )

I wish you all a happy holiday season if I don’t hop back on here in time depending on recovery. :)

giphy.gif

I’ve been so terrible at updating on saying my thank yous to all my recent auction winners with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season mixed with prepping for hip surgery #2 ( this Friday morning).

I just wanted to say big thank yous to [mention]SoraPandora [/mention] who included fuzzy socks for all 3 of us girls in her auction bid package as well as hand picked goodies for all three of us. She blew us away! And [mention]firechief18 [/mention] who was generous and included an extra LE Figaro Thanksgiving themed pin in his bid package! My mom adores it!

With just under 35 hours to go, I’ll be mia for a bit while recovering but I’ve been meaning to just share how much I appreciate you all!

(I know this may not be exactly fitting for the mail days post section but I’m hoping it’ll be okay! )

I wish you all a happy holiday season if I don’t hop back on here in time depending on recovery. :)

giphy.gif

Hoping that surgery goes well, and that recovery goes smoothly, too!

No park visits in November, but I did go to Mouse-Con (in northern California) and bought a ton of pins there.

547a298ef1219de41d8ade7397fd4962.jpg

I told myself to stick with Maleficent and Vanessa, but some sets call to me. I only need Yzma from the D23 transformations. Evil Queen from Magic Hap-pins was the last one I needed. Finished the DLP cute OEs and the 2023 OE pin-on-pin.

66ecffdf73a08e4d05182ad28096d79b.jpg

Got the Tee Turtle pins when they were half off; they’re so cute. I also like the stained glass ones; I need the droids. However, my favorite in this pic is the Luke slider with Jabba and rancor.

d74db5277ad482a5beab9db1b44b6516.jpg

So many NBC sets from Loungefly (due to 30th anniversary). I just realized I put the 4-pin set upside down.

21bfe01f173574bb5e6255a126a7f46d.jpg

This is everything else. Finally got the Club 33 PODH. I also love the Disney 100 holiday time tour pin (found on eBay) and the Animal Kingdom Mickey icon.

No park visits in November, but I did go to Mouse-Con (in northern California) and bought a ton of pins there.

I told myself to stick with Maleficent and Vanessa, but some sets call to me. I only need Yzma from the D23 transformations. Evil Queen from Magic Hap-pins was the last one I needed. Finished the DLP cute OEs and the 2023 OE pin-on-pin.

Got the Tee Turtle pins when they were half off; they’re so cute. I also like the stained glass ones; I need the droids. However, my favorite in this pic is the Luke slider with Jabba and rancor.

So many NBC sets from Loungefly (due to 30th anniversary). I just realized I put the 4-pin set upside down.

This is everything else. Finally got the Club 33 PODH. I also love the Disney 100 holiday time tour pin (found on eBay) and the Animal Kingdom Mickey icon.
Where is the Jack coffee cup from? I love your hauls! So many great pins new to my eyes!!

You have so many great pins, do you display them?

I’m not sure where the Jack coffee cup is from. Unfortunately no, I don’t display my pins. They’re either in pin books or in ziploc gallon bags…in plastic storage boxes. I used to put up some of my frame sets when I was in a bigger home.
I love seeing all the pins you get every month.

I think I spy our P&P trade pin (Jack key)?

Agree with @momin.ator ... love seeing your pin haul each month.

Word: "Wow"

And you didn't visit any parks.

Congratulations.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Not mail, but a drop off. Yesterday evening my neighbor/friend, Tara, came over and gifted me this Ursula Midnight Masquerade pin set. So generous and a complete surprise. Now to decide if I'm going to widen my Ariel collection to include Ursula, or trade these for something on my wants list.
5dfe1bc86d5c8f3aded9b09269fc9be3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Not mail, but a few last pin buys for 2023. Box Lunch had a sale plus 10%off if picked up in store so got the mystery candle (Cruella) and a Hocus Pocus pin, $4 each. Shop Disney had a sale plus free shipping so got the 2 mystery Avatar pins for around $8 total. Yay for sales!
626967a0cbe229ca64969824470e11f6.jpg
bd62cd2093126133b5eea14a46a62018.jpg
702deb1dc5af392efabb1a8931bc692b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not mail, but a drop off. Yesterday evening my neighbor/friend, Tara, came over and gifted me this Ursula Midnight Masquerade pin set. So generous and a complete surprise. Now to decide if I'm going to widen my Ariel collection to include Ursula, or trade these for something on my wants list.
5dfe1bc86d5c8f3aded9b09269fc9be3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Ursula is scary. :)

ccb501d6cecb16aa674c18e86cc58886.jpg

I’ve been stashing all my pin mail since November and I’m finally going through it. These are from trades, shopping, and pin & pop. A friend picked up this year’s Christmas pins from the park. Wowza! Now to sort out my trade books. I can’t decide which is my favorite. I like the DEC 100 balloons set a lot more in hand than I expected to. I’m still working on getting all the off the pages. I’m down to missing 9.

So, one of my best friend's coworkers knew we traded pins, and he gave her a bag of pins he had collected over the years, as he doesn't trade or collect anymore. Which is already pretty cool, right? Free pins are always cool.

Upon sorting through the bag, we find a large handful of authentic 2015 hidden mickeys, which is also really cool, as it was a great year for hidden mickeys!

f36c72781e77c1c786ada9c83dd3bdba1e89eceb.jpg

Here's the most interesting part though. He apparently used to be a merchandise coordinator for Disney, so he ended up with a lot of pins, and a lot of brand new ones right when they came out.

4f3a52809b013c20ecbdbd3b9cc7fc16272e85d6.jpg

As it turns out, every single one of the above pins is an Artist Proof. I was looking at the backs closely to verify which ones were authentic when I realized two of the ones I'd looked at had APs. And then I started pulling more out that were APs. And then I realized they were all 2015 hidden mickeys. Even more interesting is that one of the Maleficent proofs has a pretty obvious error on it. Lol. Safe to say that one did not get approved for final production.

I was suspicious of the pins but I combed pinpics and eBay and none of these series seem to have known Artist Proof pins. He's also apparently had them sitting in this bag for years. My conclusion is that they're all legit and that's kind of wild.
What an awesome find! Congrats!

ccb501d6cecb16aa674c18e86cc58886.jpg

I’ve been stashing all my pin mail since November and I’m finally going through it. These are from trades, shopping, and pin & pop. A friend picked up this year’s Christmas pins from the park. Wowza! Now to sort out my trade books. I can’t decide which is my favorite. I like the DEC 100 balloons set a lot more in hand than I expected to. I’m still working on getting all the off the pages. I’m down to missing 9.

Wow! That's a ton of great pins. I love the Off the Page series. I kind of wish they would stop releasing them though as the number I need keeps increasing!

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted here.
Thought I’d start with a pic of my latte and mocha pins that I have at work

985eee03675c668706ce17390832b1cc.jpg

I just bought the peppermint mocha ones, but the 2 pumpkin spice lattes came from the DPF pin Trade games

I love this collection! I wasn't able to find the Baymax at our store so super excited to see him in your photo!

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted here.
Thought I’d start with a pic of my latte and mocha pins that I have at work

985eee03675c668706ce17390832b1cc.jpg

I just bought the peppermint mocha ones, but the 2 pumpkin spice lattes came from the DPF pin Trade games

Are you collecting Disney Mocha pins in general? I think some of them are so super cute! :) A couple of years ago they did Pumkin Spice somethings that I loved! I think I have Mickey still . . .

Back