• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

I went to FL and NC a few weeks ago. Although I was mostly in Tampa, I was able to drop by Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs for a day, so here’s the haul. I was happy to complete the Avatar mystery set, and the bottom row was from board trading.

d00b97469494bbad61bf91b6fb94fb21.jpg

Last weekend, I helped move in my nephew to his new apartment in Long Beach so of course had to drop by Disneyland/DCA for a couple days. Vader was from shadow box trading, and I was lucky that the box I bought had the stormtrooper since I want the Empire side. The bottom row was from CM and board trading.

2f5496708f6f6e82884b68a646453a7c.jpg

I went to FL and NC a few weeks ago. Although I was mostly in Tampa, I was able to drop by Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs for a day, so here’s the haul. I was happy to complete the Avatar mystery set, and the bottom row was from board trading.

d00b97469494bbad61bf91b6fb94fb21.jpg

Last weekend, I helped move in my nephew to his new apartment in Long Beach so of course had to drop by Disneyland/DCA for a couple days. Vader was from shadow box trading, and I was lucky that the box I bought had the stormtrooper since I want the Empire side. The bottom row was from CM and board trading.

2f5496708f6f6e82884b68a646453a7c.jpg
The Avatar creatures set is SO COOL!! And I'm not usually a fan of Free-D, but that sunflower Mickey pin is amazing.

684df8570ab745e0d11a1974b0034fe7.jpg

I went to a local event here in Northern California last Sunday. It was my first in person event in years. I had a good time and am excited to get back into consistent trading My favorite trade was for the teeny tiny DS Marie pin in the upper left. I got that pin my first year of pin trading (2008), then gave it away shortly after and figured I could just trade for another one. I haven’t found another one until last Sunday, so exciting Only looking for about 15 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

684df8570ab745e0d11a1974b0034fe7.jpg

I went to a local event here in Northern California last Sunday. It was my first in person event in years. I had a good time and am excited to get back into consistent trading My favorite trade was for the teeny tiny DS Marie pin in the upper left. I got that pin my first year of pin trading (2008), then gave it away shortly after and figured I could just trade for another one. I haven’t found another one until last Sunday, so exciting Only looking for about 15 years

Is that the JDS pin of Marie?

I was zapped!!!! 🥹

A huge thanks to @Ajk who surprised me with this fantastic Figaro pin.

d7a00cbf673fdb216b9a5de70baccbb6.jpg

It’s beautiful. I didn’t think I’d be able to get any pins from this year’s d23! You are amazing. ‍

giphy.gif

I couldn't think of a better home for it. Especially right there by the Hunger Games book. :) :cool:

Got a micro mystery blind box from @pinkalamode. Ended up with Simba and Nala! Would like to trade for Figaro and Lucifer if anyone gets those. :)

c67fbe833a2dc9419754affa1012be7c.jpg

3c0fdc6a69861332bad9728b042c59ce.jpg

They’re so cute and tiny!

That’s cool that you got both dumbs and nala.

b40bd0c7fa90338085f3107ac68ff82a.jpg

My trades from Sunday’s Disney Pin Collector’s Society event. I completed the Adventure Land set; was able to trade for Stitch the day before.

Thanks to @TiggerSue and @lynn99 for the 3 way trade for Scar!

Thanks to @maiarebecca for 3 way trade on TK King!

Ya’ll, please stop me from getting another Halloween pin….they’re all so beautiful

Last edited:
de04e83d2e5ed18686d82459b505440c.jpg

I’m so obsessed with this “Flower Girls” series from WDI, hoping they continue it. I have all of them but these are the ones I plan to keep for good :) Now if WDI could get back to my Reflections series please!!!

They’ve gotta do at least one more set for my girl Tink!

Back