• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
I don't always post my pin mail but when I do........IT'S A SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTIMATE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED GRAIL!!!!!!

KMj9UhC.jpg

You might be thinking to yourself, "Don't you already have this pin?? Are you that sleep deprived from the newborn that we're in 'Mail Days' reruns?"

Although I am sleep deprived that I don't even know what day it is, but I do know my Toad board well enough to know what I have and what I don't (which isn't anything haha).

So I post the back of the pin in response to the question that I'm sure no one asked or cared to ask.

NmvLnok.jpg

That's right, it's the AP of an LE 15 pin!!! A wonderful trader on FB worked with me and made sure that this would end up in its forever home where it belongs. And next to his doppelganger friend.

eGAfK2u.jpg

Apologies for the crummy picture quality :)
O__O
Nice.
Congrats!

I am really, really, really, really, REALLY behind on this thread. I haven’t read it posted in ages and need to go through and catch up on all the great pins everyone has been getting. But I was SO excited by today’s mail that I had to run over here and share. Got the below lovelies from the awesome @sockgnome Only downside is that I now have to put more effort into finding the rest of them!

120c50b3098feef821d6d8bbc8dfacbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the flamingo/hedgehog one for trade if you still need it.

Im so excited! I found this on the Swedish "ebay" and got it for a really good price. A whole box of old Disney pins still on card. All made in Denmark "hilfling" pins. I have not been able to find many of them on pinpics but will need to look more since a lot of them will be for trade.

BEsOYDH.jpg
Eq0qUnm.jpg

WqYmSXP.jpg

Im so excited! I found this on the Swedish "ebay" and got it for a really good price. A whole box of old Disney pins still on card. All made in Denmark "hilfling" pins. I have not been able to find many of them on pinpics but will need to look more since a lot of them will be for trade.

BEsOYDH.jpg
Eq0qUnm.jpg

WqYmSXP.jpg
Oooh! That is a neat find! I like those kind of pins, and find them charming! I have several Lion King ones

Oooh! That is a neat find! I like those kind of pins, and find them charming! I have several Lion King ones
Yeah I love them. Both these from Denmark and the ones made in Sweden. They are so hard to find but so cute! And I like that they have different poses than all new pins that has the same! I have quite a few of the Lion Kings for trade as well. Not new on card though. :)

CB0C2CE3-1FE9-4F3D-9393-EDCA4DE76DC6.jpg

47C91283-6863-4BD7-B377-7192B85C3727.jpg

New Mail! I do not collect Stitch, I do not collect Stitch. Just sticking to my favs. I finally got the Rogue One Marquee, wish DSSH made marquees for the original trilogy and prequels. Got Baymax at myDpins. Got Boba helmet and stormtroopers at Frank and Sons. Got Jango to match the Boba I have from the set!!!
Congrats on the Rogue One Marquee... Also one of my ISOs.

CB0C2CE3-1FE9-4F3D-9393-EDCA4DE76DC6.jpg

47C91283-6863-4BD7-B377-7192B85C3727.jpg

New Mail! I do not collect Stitch, I do not collect Stitch. Just sticking to my favs. I finally got the Rogue One Marquee, wish DSSH made marquees for the original trilogy and prequels. Got Baymax at myDpins. Got Boba helmet and stormtroopers at Frank and Sons. Got Jango to match the Boba I have from the set!!!
Ooh I like that Space Mountain pin, HKDL always do great Stitch pins.

Sometimes I feel like my traders are pointless and not up to par, but then I get fantastic trades like this one and it makes hoarding traders worth while…

First I acquired the final pin I needed to complete the WDI Nightmare Classics pin set. It alluded me for a bit but I was so excited to find it in great condition!
1a5e27e34cd8fef361e968a6e026e438.jpg

Here is my complete set now:
8b7af058f55885b44b9c3b9021b9586d.jpg

Then I was able to acquire this fantastic WDI Alice Fan that I never thought I’d have a chance at. I’m trying really hard not to get sucked into this set but it’s not looking good!
83790e47ebea145b8bf3336c0b688ec4.jpg

Okay the good luck continues with these new shinies. I swear trades come in waves… haven’t made a trade in awhile and now two amazing trades back to back. Hoping this good luck continues through 2022 or at the very least I find my last 2022 Grail ;) I wish the Little Mermaid was a bit bigger to match the Halloween one but I absolutely love both.

220b2a53d22d9b1bcae19e46496e64fe.jpg

Sometimes I feel like my traders are pointless and not up to par, but then I get fantastic trades like this one and it makes hoarding traders worth while…

First I acquired the final pin I needed to complete the WDI Nightmare Classics pin set. It alluded me for a bit but I was so excited to find it in great condition!
1a5e27e34cd8fef361e968a6e026e438.jpg

Here is my complete set now:
8b7af058f55885b44b9c3b9021b9586d.jpg

Then I was able to acquire this fantastic WDI Alice Fan that I never thought I’d have a chance at. I’m trying really hard not to get sucked into this set but it’s not looking good!
83790e47ebea145b8bf3336c0b688ec4.jpg

Oh wow I never even knew that Nightmare set was a thing! It's neat!

I had yet another amazing mail day!

@sockgnome (Katrina) and I made a trade and she included a bunch of thoughtful extras.

Here are the pins I traded for:

7c8953eb45f1e4aa67409e7686478188.jpg

And here is a zap she included(!!):

7772f53a799af171872d3d34dfd421a9.jpg

He’s from Shanghai and I’ve been trying to find him everywhere for a decent price!

She also sent me a beautiful holiday Momiji doll (my secondary collection, after Disney pins!) that I didn’t already have:

af5057f778952768d56ea0b30c707d67.jpg

(Her name is Bubble, she came inside a cute tin ornament, and she loves palindromes! )

She also sent a bunch of stickers, and a very special postcard with art by James Jean (who happens to be one of the chief illustrators behind my favorite graphic novel series.)

621107dd258125b2275fa08136cbb8ab.jpg

Thank you so much for everything, Katrina!

The pins to round out Q1-22.

137a051fb33fc84d5310065793291a70.jpg

Dragon, dragon, transformation fairy/dragon, and Vanessa fantasy. Also the book/box from @summerskin ‘s sale.

9c4ac53b9718be6944e6a19b33a348bc.jpg

More Grogu, Wicket, Haunted Mansion mystery, and Nebula. I need only a handful more of those Marvel Kawaii.

2f93ff94b5965f3bf3bf5403d7607146.jpg

I went to DL for a hot minute and got to enjoy the DCA Food & Wine Festival. A few more fantasy pins. This tiny Rocketeer pin from Taiwan showed up on the bay and finally snagged it. It’s been on my want list forever and felt good to unclick Want and click Own.

6545610db7bb1cdce08e9d39c0b707a9.jpg

Debated getting the series, and then DL gave me a sign by releasing the first MMMA pin while I was there. Traded for the Mickey icon color set; many pin boards had them. Finished the WDW gold pins with these last 3. Visited BoxLunch and got a bunch of pins. Bought a second hand pin bag for cheap that had these 4 pins (and some Universal pins plus a bunch of travel pins).

862def1d3b4888a17e46ace4f5b3e6b0.jpg

Lastly this cute Sorcerer Mickey squishmallow. Thank you @summerskin for this zap.

Back