• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March 12th Disney Soda Fountain Store Run (Service for Active DPF Members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 12th Disney Soda Fountain Store Run (Service for Active DPF Members)

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'll be headed up to the DSF on March 12th to nab myself one of the new Jessica pins, and I'm happy to pick up pins from the March 5th and March 12th releases for active DPF community members. The pins for these releases are as follows:

picture1hha.png

Since I must convert currencies when withdrawing funds from Paypal, pins will cost slightly more than their after-tax prices:

- Pins priced at $10.95 before tax, will cost $12.50
- Pins priced at $12.95 before tax, will cost $14.50

Reservations must be paid for in full via Paypal Gift payment, within 24 hours of your request for a reservation (the sooner the better, as a courtesy to your fellow reservation-seekers). Shipping will be $3.00 for up to two pins, and each additional pin beyond the first two will be 50 cents more. Alternatively I can ship as many pins as will fit in a Small Flat Rate box via Priority Mail for $6.00 at your request. Domestic shipping will include Delivery Confirmation. International shipping options can vary, so please PM me to discuss your options if you live outside the US.

The following availability list will be updated as we go. Pins currently remaining for reservation are:

0x Stitch House - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x fluffycat1, 1x imaevilfairytoo, 1x PRCYR04, 1x broncobilly83, 1x niknaxx, 1x natelove
5x Goofy House - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x niknaxx
0x Maleficient's House - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x fluffycat1, 1x Tabbikat2219, 1x imaevilfairytoo, 1x PRCYR04, 1x broncobilly83, 1x niknaxx
5x Tink St. Patty's Day - $12.50 - Reserved For: 1x PRCYR04
5x Sally's Autographed Photo - $14.50 - Reserved For: 1x PRCYR04
6x Chip's Autographed Photo - $14.50 - Reserved For
6x Mickey's Autographed Photo - $14.50 - Reserved For:
4x Jessica's Autographed Photo - $14.50 - Reserved For: 1x JessicaRules

To reserve pins, please post what you want to reserve in this thread. I'll PM you confirmation; receive your payment; and then move on to the next person in line. This'll be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations will be limited to a maximum of 2 of each design per active DPF account, to try and spread stuff around.

I'm trying this as a free service for the DPF Community, but if you want to tip me with a pin (or funds for one), I certainly won't refuse. :) If this whole endeavor goes well, I'll continue to do it in the future. If it goes poorly, at least I was useful once. :D

-Jason

Last edited:
Hi: Iwill like to reserve: 1 Stitch house. 1 Maleficent house , 1 tink St. Patty's and 1 Sally autogragh . Thanks,
prcyr04
carlos

I was there last night & saw the pins & they are cute! They still had all the gold statue ones as well as the surprise pins from last week available. I didnt have much time to look because we got there right when they were closing so I could pick up my pre-ordered Bambi pin which is really tiny, but really cute!

Hey Jason,

I will be stopping by around 10 before work, if you need help picking them up, let me know. :)

Might be a long shot, but if you can find someone who works at the Soda Fountain and might be willing to sell an extra nametag from the Soda Fountain, I am offering a $100 reward for it.

dsf.JPG

Last edited:
Sosai - I'll keep an eye out.

Ladies and gents, just a request since I've had a few PM's about it: if you don't have the Paypal funds available at the time of your reservation request, please hold off on making your request until the funds are ready. To be fair to everyone, and to keep things organized and manageable on my end @_@, each hold has a 24 hour duration as described in the thread-starting post. If you don't think you can make that deadline, please hold off on making your reservation until you can.

Many thanks,

-JD

The list is now current, and at least 1 copy of each pin is still available! Remember, if you made a reservation request but haven't sent your payment yet, your reservation is not confirmed: if your name isn't on the list in the main post, you don't yet have a reservation.

Thanks to everybody for being so quick and courteous with their payments!

-JD

Tabbi - I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm soloing it, so I'm trying to not over-commit. Haha. If I can get you another one tomorrow, I will.

-JD

Last minute PM's have been sent! As long as payment is received within the next ten hours, I can still squeeze in the late requests. From this post forward, though, I won't be taking any more reservations.

Thanks!

-JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back