• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Merlin's Collection: IT CONTINUES!!! Updated 6/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever we see it on the rides, we always slyly mime it to each other. XD It's just too funny. XD

~Merlin

That's so funny! My daughter and I have that pin and we also call it the "No Dancing" pin. She also texts it to me when I am attempting something physical, like jogging, walking, etc. "Be safe, Mom, remember no dancing". Brat.

:bigthumb: I LOVE your taste in pins, Merlin, and your detailed descriptions with why you collect each character and/or theme are soo much fun to read!

I'm must confess I'm jealous of your DLRP pin with Arthur and the sword, and of your BEAUTIFUL zodiac collection!

❤❤❤

Fabulous collection. I love Sword in the Stone, my favorite character is Archimedes. Reminds me a bit of me! :) I also love your villains as well, being a villain fan myself * insert squawk* overall a impressive collection. Thanks for sharing. :)

Love all of your collections. Your Sword in the Stone and Aladdin collections are awesome and I love the Robin Hood and Mouse Detective/Rattigan collections a lot too!

Wow!! Your collection is awesome! You have really been busy. I am always amazed at how many beautiful pins are in SitS. Thank you for sharing. Now I have to add a few to my wants list. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back