• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples Set

PIN DISPLAY Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples Set

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I finally got done with making a background for the Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples set and framing it. Sorry for the pic, it was bright and the glass had a glare so had to angle it.
266a050efc7085f35c7b3c7be09e4509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful! Really love this!

I just have my collection up on a black background. Been thinking about making multiple smaller displays for my Minnie and Mickey as other characters but I don't have wall space enough for several smaller so for now they are just all on one bigger display for now :)

Very Well Done! :)

How did you come by the back ground display. It's so Pretty!
At first all I new what I wanted was the wording so I had the pins arranged in another order with another wording pattern but have it later out helped with the final design. I googled searched a lot until I found the design I wanted. I was going to do everything in vinyl but I had a very hard time weeding the small pieces of vinyl out for the fireworks and wording. So then I decided to just have drawn out and I had to color them in. I used a little bit more vinyl and card stock than I should have. Lol

At first all I new what I wanted was the wording so I had the pins arranged in another order with another wording pattern but have it later out helped with the final design. I googled searched a lot until I found the design I wanted. I was going to do everything in vinyl but I had a very hard time weeding the small pieces of vinyl out for the fireworks and wording. So then I decided to just have drawn out and I had to color them in. I used a little bit more vinyl and card stock than I should have. Lol
And thank you!

Beautiful! Really love this!

I just have my collection up on a black background. Been thinking about making multiple smaller displays for my Minnie and Mickey as other characters but I don't have wall space enough for several smaller so for now they are just all on one bigger display for now :)
Thank you! Yea I don’t know where I am going to hang it yet lol

Very nice.

Isn't it weird that in all the pins except one (Minnie as Ariel/Mickey as Eric), that Minnie Mouse doesn't have any extra hair, but in that pin, she has red hair? Why not the big updo for Belle's hair?

Back