• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey’s of Glendale! Dec 6th 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect it will be whatever is leftover from the Destination D event at WDW, plus some new pins (maybe Jessica, etc.)

You don't usually get to see the flyer until the day of since it's not posted on the hub.

When events happen like this do cast members get to buy the extras online? Through their internal employe site?

Not as far as I know. They are specific only to events. Maybe there's a way you can call WDI and order it that way, after the event is over?

Someone else more knowledgeable may have a different answer.

By any chance is anyone going that might be willing to help me get an Oaken.... He's kind of the only character from frozen that I like and he makes me smile everytime. I know it'll be an absolute mad house but I thought I might put it out there. thanks!! :)

If someone could help me out with this release, I have 7 of the Sorcerer Hat pins from the Destination D event (Flynn, Maximus, Pascal, Timon, Pumbaa, Nala and Simba). I know that's not enough for all, but for what I can get.

I too would love any help getting the Sven snowflake, I will trade or buy. I would also rather like to get the Marshmallow snowflake! Thanks in advance. Such a lot of frozen pins but I expect those snowflakes will look really nice together.

So, I was torn about going. My membership is expired but I was going to renew it so I can go. But I am busy with a Spartan race in the morning, so I would be going in the afternoon.

Now that I know it's Froze, I think I will avoid it altogether because it will be a madhouse.

This flyer?

Please remember, images that are released internally via Disney are not allowed on site until they make it public. I know someone else's FB might have had it, but they should not be posting it either.

Ahh, sorry about that. ;-; It won't happen again.

Last edited:
The only one I like is Anna. Why do we need more trolls?? Boulda could have been Hans and would have been waayyyyy nicer.

Oh drat. I was trying everything I could to try and make it to this event. I just surrendered to the idea it's impossible because my BF just got sick, and it's Frozen pins. Maybe it's for the best that didn't work out. That will be madness.

I've never been to the event but since this is a first come first serve event with NO street parking (and they don't start letting people onto the campus until 8/9 am), I expect it'll be like the DSF releases of old times with campouts galore.

I love the Anna and the Jumbo! I hope it's not gonna be too bad for the people going. I can't imagine there are a ton of D23 gold and silver members that are willing to camp out for the night, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back