• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Milky's Hauls ❤ Lucky Boxed PALS, PODMs & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed I love Tokyo disney pins as well! All of your pins are lovely especially the dumbo pins and the pooh holiday party pin :)

Oh my goodness! That is such a pretty haul :D. I am a newbie too and came back from DLR last week with about ten new pins so I know just how you feel! I had to spread them all out on my kitchen table to admire everything all at once. Also, if you are at all interested in trading that lion king PODM scene of Simba, Pumbaa and Timon in the jungle, please PLEEZ PM me! I am dying for it. I have a few trades. Thanks!

Yay! Newbies unite ^__^ Thank you for taking the time to look at my hauls. I'm sorry, though, that I don't have that Lion King PODM anymore :<

Oh my goodness! That is such a pretty haul :D. I am a newbie too and came back from DLR last week with about ten new pins so I know just how you feel! I had to spread them all out on my kitchen table to admire everything all at once. Also, if you are at all interested in trading that lion king PODM scene of Simba, Pumbaa and Timon in the jungle, please PLEEZ PM me! I am dying for it. I have a few trades. Thanks!

Hey milly5513. I bought my leather pin bag through the bay. I first found it by looking at pin bags through pinpics.com :) Hope this helps if you're looking for a pin bag of your o

Got new PODMs in the mail today! SUPER excited! I was nervous the entire time when it was mailed; what if it gets lost?! what if it gets damaged?! what if someone has x-ray vision and stole it?! HOMG! XD Anyways, lovin the new Snow White, Bambi, Cinderella, Fantasia, and Steamboat Willie PODMs ^___^

Thanks for the heads up on your bag, i have threee bags right now barely flling up my last one....i'll eventually need one so i just wanted to know because your bag is very very beautiful.
btw i love your cindy scene my sister has two scenes but they are both of the horses she'd die to have your scene its a great scene

Thanks for the heads up on your bag, i have threee bags right now barely flling up my last one....i'll eventually need one so i just wanted to know because your bag is very very beautiful.
btw i love your cindy scene my sister has two scenes but they are both of the horses she'd die to have your scene its a great scene
Thank you for your compliments! It's difficult for newbies like me to get any year 1 PODMs especially since I don't really have any rare LE pins to trade them for and most are unwilling to sell. And if they are willing, it's very expensive. So I'm very grateful and happy that someone was willing to trade them with me :)

UPDATE: 10.16.12

My boyfriend surprised me with this PODM! I was so surprised!

When I first saw this on he Bay, I fell in love with the scene especially since Dumbo is one of my all time favorite movie! However, I couldn't get it cause it was way too expensive. Even so, I was really sad when someone bought it. I would have never guessed that he bought it especially since he never bought anything on the Bay before! He also included a cute card with a kitty in the front that says "Part 1..." of my birthday present... which is in December XD haha! Though I'm already very thankful and happy that he got this since this is one of my grail PODM scenes! I'm so happy!
podm_4-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back