• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Minnie collections appreciation thread

Minnie collections appreciation thread

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Im calling all the Minnie collection lovers out there. I thought it would be fun to have a place where everyone could show off their Minnie collections. We can just enjoy each others collections and maybe find some pins to add to wants lists.

I try to sort my Minnie pins into themes kind of. So the pins on one display match the others. There are some others on some displays too, like Mickeys and with seasons there is a few other charachters as well becasue they dont have any other place to be but mostly Minnies. :)

These are my pins:

Favorite pins
qwMpr5d.jpg

Minnie as other charatchers:

G1OffAq.jpg

Minnie in costumes

mMlU1qU.jpg

Minnie whole figure

WRKJghP.jpg

Minnie polka dot:

PIhvYmO.jpg

Minnie pink and others:

RHXwp25.jpg

Minnie seasons like christmas, helloween and easter

oCIvbmb.jpg

O6c6FQp.jpg

Have to make a new post to show the rest :)

Last edited:
Minnie and Mickey love:

pmtqFkz.jpg

JPXwmDt.jpg

the rest of love and Minnie ears

xLJ8zwp.jpg

Minnie and Mickey together

rZYYMrr.jpg

Black and white

mzpPVZU.jpg

Snow men and gingerbread houses

IFzFpIv.jpg

In the middle are some birthday pins. they have to share display with my run Disney medal pins and our Twins collection

C4IuoHU.jpg

And well there is only one real Minnie here but Ill post it anyway. My rainbow display

dm3da5S.jpg

I think that most of them at least. There are a few more minnies on some places I think but this is most of them. Now show me yours!

Wow the forum is so quiet these days! I know there are more Minnie collectors here. Lets see your collections. Or favorite displays. Something :D

Oh wow, your displays and pin boards are so beautiful Elin! I can't believe how many Minnie's you have!!! The array of different pins is just so cool to see. One of the best Minnie collections I've ever seen :)

I haven’t taken any pictures of my collection in a long time, but here are some older Minnie pics from my Instagram.

(A few Mickeys mixed in.)

I mostly collect her if she’s dressed like a Princess or witch, or depicted with Figaro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing!I love them! I saw some I need to add to my wants. :D

Some of the pins look just delightful! And the number of them - there are just so many of them! A very cool collection!

Back