• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! MNSSHP 2019 Pickups: At Cost! (Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s not to late can I get on the Sanderson Sisters list. Also, do you do requests for the party cards? My son collects the Sorcerers cards and we don’t get to go much anymore.
My cards are usually spoken for, I'm afraid. Sorry! But if that changes I'll let you know.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

All the pins have been picked up for the party, so requests are locked! Invoices tomorrow or Sunday.

And this is Merlin signing off. :3

0d2f5d049325759064d21f072350d8d6.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay, invoices are all sent out! Woo! I know you guys are already rolling in payments, but that will be an updated for another day. XD

Shipping begins tomorrow. I think I'm pinned out for the day. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back