• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Monster zapped by Selen!!!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Monster zapped by Selen!!!!!!!!!

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I got the package today, and I looked at the address "TEXAS?" and I was thinking "I didn't order anything...."
I got a little suspicious... :suspect: So, I opened the package...

and inside I found a precious Ariel note, that read...
"Dear Jenna, Here are 2 new friends for you. I hope they will give you good company! :) So, ZAP! - Selen"

How adorable!!!!!! I opened up the first bubble wrapped pin.... it was...
pin34840

This big ol guy!!!!! and... MY FIRST EVER DA PIN!!!! I love it! It is a really thick, and sturdy pin!!!

I then proceeded to the next bubble wrapped pin......
pin8090

Who better to go along with Sulley... then MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Merryweather! My Monsters collection is coming along great now!!!!!!!!
I love these pins!!!!!!!

I would have posted pictures, but my camera is not working, and my phone is messed up as well. :'(

what a wonderful Zap for such a wonderful person, congratulations sweetie pie!!!! arnt DA pins great quality?!? i can never get over how good they are. way to go Selen on a magical and wonderful Zap xxx

I love you guys Jenna and Selen. How wonderful to zap you! Congratulations on your first DA pin and the great duo of Mike and Sulley :)

Yay Jenna! Glad you got them safely. I mailed them out on Saturday, and since Monday they traveled sideways within TX! Go figure our USPS ;)

Back