• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

! more Up pins with emperors new groove!

! more Up pins with emperors new groove!

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
IMG_3030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Up UK pin- $50
Family Series- $35
Opening Day up- $30
open edition- $20
my adventure book- $320
V-Day set- SOLD
DLRP Up pin- $45
Gold DSF Book- $30
Cast member opening day - $40
Mothers Day Kevin- SOLD
Carl in the theater- $60
Dog pound pin- $45
Dug- $50
Grape Soda 2- $85
Carl Disney shopping- $150
Grape Soda 1- $80 (minor scratches)
Disney Shopping Russell- $150
DLRP Up pin- $25

Dug Pumpkin pin- $220
DSF Charles Muntz- SOLD
Carl DSF- $150
Russell DSF- $150
Grape Soda- $30
V-Day Up- $100
Disneyshopping Up House- SOLD
kevin and Russell- SOLD
Alpha and Dug- SOLD
Up House- SOLD
PT52 UP Set- $150 for all
Ellie- SOLD
Carl- SOLD
Dug- $10
Up Ring- $50
DSF Up House- $150
PTN Carl- $100
Stained Glass Up- $290

Yzma Disney Auctions- $80
UK Kuzco- $70
Yzma OE- $15
magical Musical moment- $25
Year 2000- $20
Yzma Frame- $25
Pacha- $20
Kronk solo- $50
Kuzco Llama- $25
Kuzco- $40
PTN Kuzco- $50
UK emperors- $40
Yzma Sketch- $25
Disney Auctions Group- $275
"Y" Yzma- $40
PTDS
Kuzco- $60
Kuzco Llama- $35
Kronk 1- SOLD
Kronk 2 (float) - $30
Pacha- $25

Wall E Plant- $75
Wall-E - $65
Eve- $50
Fire Extinguisher- $165

Last edited:
Ugh so tempted on this: V-Day set- $90 each or $320 for set but I promised that I wouldn't buy any more pins this year (I already have 3 of the 4).

I wish I could afford some of these. Especially since my cake topper is going say... "You're my greatest adventure" Good luck on your sale

Ugh so tempted on this: V-Day set- $90 each or $320 for set but I promised that I wouldn't buy any more pins this year (I already have 3 of the 4).
Ugh I know the feeling! I thought I was slick when I bid $104.99 for DA Belle With Wolves. I bid that with 5 secs left, it was at 71.00, here the other bidder had in $104.00 and I won. eek
it was a great deal, but I thought Jim would shoot me after he bought me the BATB BT. I promised no more pins till event and I can trade.

Ugh I know the feeling! I thought I was slick when I bid $104.99 for DA Belle With Wolves. I bid that with 5 secs left, it was at 71.00, here the other bidder had in $104.00 and I won. eek
it was a great deal, but I thought Jim would shoot me after he bought me the BATB BT. I promised no more pins till event and I can trade.

That's a good deal! I bought five pins room hopping yesterday and today bought two PODMS. LOL

Back