• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Alice & Misc. Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Alice & Misc. Collection

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
There is a spare room in my house that has recently been converted into my scrapbooking/pin room! So I have fully taken advantage of that as you will see.

I wanted to share my growing collection with everyone and hope to find those last pins on my wants list! The pictures aren't the greatest quality because they were taken with my phone but I really wanted to share.
smile.gif

My main collection has always been Alice, but over the years I have settled into having a few minor collections as well.
They currently include:

Alice
Ariel/Eric together
Fantasia - Pastoral Symphony only
Certain Disney Auction Princess sets
Bongo
Certain Masterpieces

Let's start with my miscellaneous (non Alice) collection:

MiscBoard.jpg

My corkboard

MasterpiecesAudrey.jpg

My Princess Masterpieces & My Jessica dressed as Audrey Hepburn. (HUGE Audrey fan!)

Fantasia.jpg

My Pastoral Symphony.

Bongo.jpg

Bongo.

DressedasAlice.jpg

Characters dressed as Alice.

ArielEric.jpg

Ariel/Eric together with some misc Ariel pins mixed in.

Some of my Princess Sets
MardiGras.jpg

PrincessHair.jpg

ArtNouveau.jpg

seasons.jpg

Alice

FramedSets.jpg

Every single Alice frame with her in it.

aliceframe1.jpg

alicepins.jpg

What my cousin made me for my birthday using my pins.

aliceframe2.jpg

AliceAnniversary.jpg

My other Alice frames. I will change the background on the Anniversary one, hopefully soon!

AliceBoard.jpg

My Alice board!

Gomes.jpg

Close up of my Gomes, which I love so much!

FavoriteAlice.jpg

My other favorites, going down the middle, including my #1: Drink Me pin.
smile.gif

Hey Gillian - nice to see you here. I'm glad to see so many recognizable collections here. Maybe we can all get back to trading and showing our collections.

That frame with the 3 panes with the recreations of some scenes using the pins is awesome! :bowdown:

WOW!!! I am so jealous. Your pin collection is amazing!! I love the picture frame you cousin made for you...SUPER CUTE! I hope my pin collection looks like yours someday.

OMG, the Alice pins!! FAINT!!!

I am so crazy jealous right now! Your collection is BEAUTIFUL! I want to get the Jess Alice SO BAD!!

Am absolutely drooling over your Minnie as Alice pin.... it's my ultimate Holy Grail!!! If you ever want to trade or sell her, please remember me! Awesome collection!

I am in the process of rearranging my spare room for scrapping too. I am trying to organize my scrapping tools and my pins. I just framed a set of HM pins that turned out nice (I think it did). Hopefully I can figure out how to post it when I get home tomorrow:) My oldest daughter LOVES Alice...I will have to show her your collection. TFS

Thanks everyone! It took me a long 7 years to get this kind of collection. :) I am proud of it.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You have extremely excellent Alice pins; those seven years of collecting definitely show. And your cousin's artistic flair enhances the pins. I love Alice, so a Big THANK YOU for sharing, Gillian!

Hi Gillian,

Wow, ditto all the comments above; your seven year effort has really paid off in spades! Just beautiful...and it's such fun to look at your collection - and see we have really parallel taste in pin subjects. You have some lovely Ariel/Eric pins that I didn't know existed...and, somehow, seems they are now on my wants list!

Enjoy your pins and thanks for sharing. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back