• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ALMOST complete Tangled collection!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ALMOST complete Tangled collection!!

Aveen2010

Disney Obsessed!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Well here is my Tangled board!

Unfortunately I couldnt get a very clear picture of it without the sun or the flash ruining it lol but here it is........

S1054894.jpg

It was just a normal coloured cork board but I painted it pink and purple to Tanglify it :rock: lol

All I need is ONE MORE PIN to have the complete up to date collection - the DREADED Pin 81948: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Rapunzel ONLY) - CHASER !!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

pin81948
If anyone knows of someone selling theres then please let me know lol ( I know it's a long shot even asking lol)

Enjoy

Wow that looks great, love the colours, you've given me some inspiration on what to do with some of my LK pins.

Fingers crossed on finding that last pin, and remember that there is a UK one to come out :)

Ahh! I love it! :) It's so bright and pretty! I had to take my Tangled frame apart because it was too small to fit all the releases! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the Rapunzel chaser - I check eBay religiously lol.

And Disneyqueenuk is right - I'm also eagerly awaiting the UK Rapunzel release (and the Jasmine as well! Is it too much to hope for that because she's in an hour glass she'll be wearing her red outfit?)

aw thanks guys!!

Yvonne - i know im already worried it may be hard to get hehehe!!!

Lunar - i am the same with Ebay lol!!

It is a really pretty board, good job. The pink and purple is just perfect and best wishes on your last grail, hope you find it.

The thing I noticed is Rapunzel appears to be yearning to go back to the tower, is it just me?

Took me half a day to find that Tangled set at WDW in January, they hid it in the princesses outfits. :(

I am soo jealous of your collection!!! The board looks fantastic! I too need that darn chaser pin! But I still have four others besides it to get :p
Great Job!!!!

Question: is the picture in the center the Tangled place mat? It looks familiar - I think I might have it :lol:

I just might have to copy how you painted the board! With as many Tangled collectors that there are now, you could probably sell them already painted and make a pretty penny. :)

lol lunar - yep it is a placemat i got at the disney store lol!! :)

Thanks for all the replies everyone i really appreciate it!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back