• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Brave Display - Updated 3/9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brave Display - Updated 3/9/14
Wow, that looks amazing! What a clever idea, too. I'd love to be able to do something similar when we get into a place with more wall space than where we live now.

Thank you! It isn't that hard to do if you work hard, and have the supplies!!

I just love seeing how every one displays their collections so creativley, artistically, uniquely. I love your BRAVE collection you display yours so beautifully :)

It's beautiful!

I've noticed a lot of pins are displayed separately by their own movie and at some point I think I'll do the same!

This is so beautiful and inspiring! Congrats on such a beautiful set of Brave pins!

I hope you will post this soon as well. Beautiful Brave display. :)
I just updated my collection thread!!!!!!

but here

RlzW7Eh.jpg

Thank you all!!!

I my frame is now completely FULL~

I am hoping to commission a shadow box from the lovely J'aimie soon to put my Pixar Studios pins in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back