• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection, all up to date! (Image heavy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
love your collection, the Steiff bears I have one got with my Hummel figurines,, had a tiny mouse years ago dog chewed it up and a small tiger someone stole :(

Like your idea for the lamp shade excellent idea
thanks for sharing

syriuslionwing said:
I love bolt too! I feel it should be more loved!
Bolt is such an adorable, (sadly) overlooked gem! I wish it had the love and appreciation it deserves!

I love your collections! Your Oliver and Company collection is fantastic! Where did you find those images your pins are arranged around? Such a cute idea!

They are post cards disneyheart, I got them off of eBay they only cost a pound hehe. Oliver and co is a special film for me because my real kitty's named after Oliver hehe.

And yes more people should love bolt! I just love it at the end, it has a proper happy ending, plus it's a friendship films which are my fave types of films, I much prefer the ver the lovey princess films. The fox and the hound is actually my fave film and though it makes me cry every time I still love it. I just love films that are about friendship and loyalty <3

Beautiful lady and the tramp collection I love how you framed some pins.I would collect lady and the tramp pins but I'm more do cowed on stitch and Minnie mouse pins for right now.

hehe! Understandable, there are a lot of pins in both of those categories, I do not envy you hehe<3! I'm very specific collector though I am definately going to be collecting Frankenweenie. I just got sparky yay ^__^!

sparky.jpg

I got all of these Bolt pins this week too!

boltpostcards.jpg

boltpidg.jpg

boltptn.jpg

It's a great collection. My wife would be envious of your collection, she collects Lady and the tramp and would love your bear as well.

Hi, My name is Beckylynn.
I am so much in love with the Casey Jr. train set that is framed. I have been looking for the Bambi and Thumper pin forever, and have been unsuccessful in finding it. I saw your framed set and it looked exactly like how I wanted to display my train. I'm unable to get to the park so I buy mine, and I was going to paint my background and mount my train. The whole train is really cute. Thank you so much for sharing your collection with us. I love seeing what others collect. Thanks again, from one Disney collector to another. Beckylynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back