My collection, all up to date! (Image heavy!!)

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by SyriusLionwing, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SyriusLionwing

SyriusLionwing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Hehe, thanks sora!

2. zoelovespins

zoelovespins It's pronounced Zo-ee.

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Hey, what's the pp number for the lady and the tramp boxer set? I need the scamp pin!

3. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

[pinpics]38966[/pinpics] is the lady and the tramp set ^^! Good luck getting it.

4. DumboLover21

DumboLover21 Active Member

Rating - 98.8%
    160   2   1

I absolutely love your lamp shade idea!! such a cute idea and your collection is amazing!! Thank you for sharing!! xxx

5. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0

love your collection, the Steiff bears I have one got with my Hummel figurines,, had a tiny mouse years ago dog chewed it up and a small tiger someone stole :(

Like your idea for the lamp shade excellent idea
    thanks for sharing

6. disneyheart

disneyheart Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bolt is such an adorable, (sadly) overlooked gem! I wish it had the love and appreciation it deserves!

I love your collections! Your Oliver and Company collection is fantastic! Where did you find those images your pins are arranged around? Such a cute idea!

7. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

They are post cards disneyheart, I got them off of eBay they only cost a pound hehe. Oliver and co is a special film for me because my real kitty's named after Oliver hehe.

And yes more people should love bolt! I just love it at the end, it has a proper happy ending, plus it's a friendship films which are my fave types of films, I much prefer the ver the lovey princess films. The fox and the hound is actually my fave film and though it makes me cry every time I still love it. I just love films that are about friendship and loyalty <3

8. xlaineyx

xlaineyx Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Lainey loves Laura's collection and cannot wait to see seymore at the teddy bears picnic. I will be bringing Duffy and Shelliemay!

9. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

yay! when are we having his teddy bears picnic? we need to set a date! I can't wait to fetch seymore, I think he will need a picture with shellie and duffy for his photo albumn <3

10. xlaineyx

xlaineyx Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Yes we need to arrange something with the mad hatter and the others!

11. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Indeedy we do!

12. Mickieprincess

Mickieprincess Newbie princess

0   0   0

Beautiful lady and the tramp collection I love how you framed some pins.I would collect lady and the tramp pins but I'm more do cowed on stitch and Minnie mouse pins for right now.

13. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

hehe! Understandable, there are a lot of pins in both of those categories, I do not envy you hehe<3! I'm very specific collector though I am definately going to be collecting Frankenweenie. I just got sparky yay ^__^!

[​IMG]

I got all of these Bolt pins this week too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. prolif1k

prolif1k Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   1

ummm pinning the PODMs onto the lamp like that was a brilliant idea! Nice collection!

15. anzaryaa

anzaryaa Active Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

wow great pins. that was a great idea with the lamp

16. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

17. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

It's a great collection. My wife would be envious of your collection, she collects Lady and the tramp and would love your bear as well.

18. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Thanks! Seymore is awesome, he's tucked in with my other steiff now hehe!

19. daveshan1

daveshan1 Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Love the collection and that you have them out to enjoy them :)

20. SyriusLionwing

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

it always seems a shame to me to tuck pins away in bags where you can't appreciate them allt he time like the lovely bits of art work that theya re, thats why they are all on my walls hehe!

21. alemes

alemes Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

sweet frames!!

22. AgentOfAnarchy

AgentOfAnarchy This Button Wants To Fly

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I love how you have decorated the boards and the PODM's on the lamp is genius!

23. pin2pin1

pin2pin1 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

what a great idea with the PODM pins. on the light shade. smart. great pin collection

24. bellybugz

bellybugz New Member

0   0   0

Hi, My name is Beckylynn.
    I am so much in love with the Casey Jr. train set that is framed. I have been looking for the Bambi and Thumper pin forever, and have been unsuccessful in finding it. I saw your framed set and it looked exactly like how I wanted to display my train. I'm unable to get to the park so I buy mine, and I was going to paint my background and mount my train. The whole train is really cute. Thank you so much for sharing your collection with us. I love seeing what others collect. Thanks again, from one Disney collector to another. Beckylynn.

25. TammyH

TammyH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

LOVE the collection! My favorite is the Haunted Mansion letter set. I've never seen that before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.