• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection as of today...just started pin collecting...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to DPF. Looks like a good start to your collection. I started collecting/trading many years ago and now I have more pins than I know what to do with.

Watch out. Collecting dalmatian pins can be hazzardous to your wallet. They are way too cute and there are a ton of them.

Welcome to DPF. Looks like a good start to your collection. I started collecting/trading many years ago and now I have more pins than I know what to do with.

Watch out. Collecting dalmatian pins can be hazzardous to your wallet. They are way too cute and there are a ton of them.

Thank you! And haha yesss...well I think it's worth it:) I have a pin fund (seperate money I only spend on pins) and I get it buy selling artwork and stuff :D

What an excellent start to your collection. Are you sure you are a newbie? :lol:
I've got three of your grails. If you ever want to trade let me know :)

ThanksxD And yes I'm pretty sure I am...:3

and ah that would be so awesome! But I need more pins to trade first because I hardly have any traders at the moment D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back