• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection as of today...just started pin collecting...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection as of today...just started pin collecting...:D

Disxar

the one and only.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
101 Dalmations Page!
x1x9b9.jpg

Lilo & Stitch Page!
2rnh83n.jpg

The Nightmare Before Christmas Page!
2vb0j79.jpg

The Lion King Page!
15mee7t.jpg

The Aristocats Page!
2011yyh.jpg

My random Page!
3466jw6.jpg

Sorry that some are sidewaysxD But these are my current pages in my pin binders...and I am currently getting more :3
I have only been collecting for a month so I really don't have that many at all D:

Very nice start and I like how you have started separate pages for each one, nice start to your nightmare before Christmas collection.

Hey!! :)

Wicked start to your collection - I love all the characters you've picked to collect, if you ever want to trade just let me know :)

-Charlie

That was my first Simba pin, too! I don't have many yet either, and I don't even have a pin bag! Mine are just suspended from hooks on the wall on long lengths of vinyl straps. Congratulations :)

Great start! I love Bambi 70 years the best, I have it too and I think it's beautiful. :)

Yeah that one's really pretty! I bought it at WDW and I was super excited to have it because I was planning to buy it like two weeks before I even wentxD I love all the bunnies on it :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back