• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection :D (Updated 3/8/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Where did you print the cool backgrounds? Hope you get your more Lion King pins soon! Love scar too

Awesome! Where did you print the cool backgrounds? Hope you get your more Lion King pins soon! Love scar too

The book is insanely expensive but I was able to snag a jumbo version of the Lion King Art book a few years ago off amazon for 4$. The book is totally not in the greatest of condition but I pulled the pages from there since they're absolutely gorgeous.

I recently had to destroy my PatF art book for a 3D project (CRY ALL DA TEARS!!) so doing this to my LK book wasn't too to bad.

The Lion King collection looks amazing!!! Well really they all look super, A lovely way of displaying all those wonderful pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.