• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection (well, most of it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That's some collection! They look really great laid out in their sets/series. Makes me want to collect some of them! That's alot of boards, where do you display them all? I don't think my husband would be happy if I started displaying my pins all round the house. LOL! Most of mine are hidden away, for my eyes only!

Thanks. :)

The cork boards are all on the walls. Most of them are on the wall leading up the stairs and the walls upstairs. He doesn't mind me displaying them. he put them all up for me! I need more boards putting up really. 4 of the boards are leaning against the wall in one of the bedrooms as he hasn't had a chance to put them up yet. Need to get more new boards too as I'e got a pin bag full of unsorted pins that I want to display.

I made an effort with the Uk pins, and they're in release order (since 2008). All BTs are together, all princess and the frog are together (although that's now got so big that I've had to start a new collection for that), all tangled are togther.

I want to put a Pooh baord together really but can't until I get more boards. Once I've sorted them out I'd like to frame some. I jstu don't know what I'm going to do with all the PODM pins, as they're only on boards at the moemnt to ensure they don't get damaged. You can't display them well on cork boards. But how to display them?! lol

yeah, got them all in the first half of the year (not paid them off yet! i put them on a 0% interest credit card, which i really shouldn't ahve done!) lol

Paid through the nose for the lot of them, but i love them. I want to frame them.

Looking great, I've the same issue with my PODMH pins, Hubby says he is gonna make some kind of light box/frame for them, but some I display with the WDCC from that movie.

That sounds like a good idea actually. I just don't know anyone who could make something for them! lol

They're a lovely set to have, although i wish I ahdn't got so obsessed with them as they cost me loads!

:shock: ....... :anxious: ....... :eek2:.........:eek:........... wow that is an awesome collection! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back