• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection (well, most of it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Collection (well, most of it!)
*picks jaw off ground* Wow, that collection is beyond amazing. I love how you have such a variety of pins, but they go together so nicely. Drooling over your Beloved Tales and Princess and the Frog boards. And your Stitchies are too amazing. This is a really special collection you have! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, it is too cool.

Thanks so much. :) I love my pins and spend lots of time looking at them. I do need to organise thema little better though, and I really want to get a Pooh board set up (I have loads of Pooh pins that I've not had any space for, so I need t get this sorted out).

I'm only 1 pin away from having all the princess and the frog pins released so far now, so I'm over the moon with that collection and I'm so pleased someone commented on it. :) As for the Beloved Tales, that series was so hard to complete, but I'm so glad I did. Every single pin in the set is beautiful. I hope they release more of them soon.

wow. thats so cool... i hope to have even half of that sumday... good job...looks nice

Thanks so much. :) I love my pins and spend lots of time looking at them. I do need to organise thema little better though, and I really want to get a Pooh board set up (I have loads of Pooh pins that I've not had any space for, so I need t get this sorted out).

I'm only 1 pin away from having all the princess and the frog pins released so far now, so I'm over the moon with that collection and I'm so pleased someone commented on it. :) As for the Beloved Tales, that series was so hard to complete, but I'm so glad I did. Every single pin in the set is beautiful. I hope they release more of them soon.

Oooh, I can't wait to see your Pooh board! And your Princess and the Frog board is just brilliant. I think Tiana has some of the nicest pins released over the last few years. I actually enjoy buying them for my little sister. And I totally agree about the Beloved Tales. I need a Tangled and Princess and the Frog BT ASAP with my favorite scenes (Tangled when Flynn and Rap are in the boat while the lights are overhead, and Princess and the Frog when has to kiss him).

Oh totally, it so has to be that Tangled scene. I need more Pascal pins too.

With Princess and the Frog, we need more Ray pins I think. We've had some fantastic pins though. I want more though! lol Hmm, I'm not sure what my fave scene would be for a Princess and the Frog BT. The ultimate pin for me would've been the WDI showboat had Ray been on it. I'll have to have a think about that.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments. :) It's great to see people liking my collection. :)

Thanks. :) I sorted some more of my pins out this weekend (althougg not got them all on Pinpics yet!) I've now got a Pooh board (that's pretty much full) and have put the designer princesses onto a board (had to put Rapunzel with Tangled and Tiana with Princess and the Frog, so the rest are together on a seperate board!) I wish I'd got 2 sets now. lol

Also sorted out the Haunted Mansion pins and my Donald D23 pins.

That is a great collection. I LOVE looking at other collections to see how they are displayed... but it also reminds me to exactly HOW disorganized I am with my collection :) Thanks for sharing!

LOVE all of your boards Tanya! They look great! It is awesome seeing all of the BT's together and those Monsters Inc doors look like they are coming along nicely too! :) You have some amazing collections going on there. I know you have a blast putting them together. I can't even pick a favorite board. I like too many!

I am so behind on my boards so a ton of my pins are in my pin cart and that is driving me crazy b/c I HATE having pins that I can't see and enjoy! lol Maybe after the first of the year I will be able to work on them some more.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks guys. :) I think I've sorted a few more boards out since I originally posted this thread so I'll have to take some new photos and upload them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back