• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collections (Mulan, Robin/Marian, BH6, Floral Fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everyone! I've been rearranging and adding lately, and I wanted to share with people who get it.

My collection has definitely benefited from my three years with DPF. The Robin Hood display board, almost everything in the Mulan shadow boxes, and at least a dozen of the pins were gifts from people here.

Looks good! Is that free space on your Mulan board? :naughty:

Little bit. I'm a hopeful sort. We know at least one more pin of her is coming this year!

Wow, just looking at collections really makes me wish I had room to showcase mine...

I got lucky in that I didn't start collecting until right before we bought our first house (and lucky in that we live in an area where buying a decent-size house is still reasonable).

Status
Not open for further replies.