• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Custom Disney Shoes! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Custom Disney Shoes! (Image Heavy)
This definetly will not be my only shoes auction! There has already been a lot off feedback about them so there will, for sure, be more! They're so fun to do and I want to please everyone that I can so it works out perfectly! :)

Lily_allen_yay_woot_aw_yeah.gif

So excited lol I was actually thinking about these shoes in the doctor's office today. Would I want a WiR one or one based on KH (it could have most of the Disney cast on it), or both?!?!??!?! I DON'T KNOW!!! THEY'D BE SO COOL!!!

Oh yes, I have wanted to do WiR ones for soooooooooooo long now lol. I had a great idea how to set it up to with where the characters went and using pink backgrounds for Sugar Rush characters and red for FiF characters. And my friend said that KM would be a great idea for shoes because random characters together would make sense! I love it!

Lily_allen_yay_woot_aw_yeah.gif

So excited lol I was actually thinking about these shoes in the doctor's office today. Would I want a WiR one or one based on KH (it could have most of the Disney cast on it), or both?!?!??!?! I DON'T KNOW!!! THEY'D BE SO COOL!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate the kind words! And yes, I really hope this will help pump up my collection :)

incredible, i mean really....not only an cool idea but the art is fantastic! so impressed, i predict if you trade them for pins, your collection will be up and running and with good pins!

I'm not really a pin collector, I only buy a few here or there on pins I like, so I would not have anything to bid with. What do you charge if I just wanted to buy a pair?

Love these! I had a friend who made a Stained Glass Beauty and the Beast pair for me, but she moved away and have been hoping to find someone else who does stuff like this ever since. I hope you consider future auctions and/or plain selling the shoes.

Sorry to double post, but I was also wondering if you waterproof them? If so, what do you use to waterproof them?

Hi! I just use the thinner sharpies :) and I used to put a spray on them but it really doesn't do much. It's good against drier things like dirt. Large amounts of water will affect them no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back