• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My "D23 Exclusive" pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "D23 Exclusive" pin collection

ethanwa

New DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK this is NOWHERE near complete (there are well over a hundred pins I still need) but I do have a lot of very rare or hard-to-find pins here.

Note that these are pins that are for D23 members or at D23-related events... either from Disneystore.com, at the D23 Presents the Archives, from the magazine, from D23 Expo, etc etc. You get the point:

d23-1.JPG

d23-2.JPG

d23-3.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! I am looking for a D23 pin for my collection!

Also, I have this one for trade if you are interested: Pin 72538: D23 Membership Exclusive D23 Expo Crush Pin

Wow, I love them all together, especially the last photo since the set on the top and the bottom looks amazing together! I've never attended D23 so it doesn't really spark much in excitement in me yet but they do look amazing together ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back