• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DINOSAUR collection!!! UPDATED 07/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!

I recently acquired two of my biggest grails! Can you spot the difference?

iFCDpMm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Here are better pictures of the two grails I acquired:

6AevYiC.jpg

K7x5csH.jpg

I NEVER thought I would find the Pixar Studio Store pin! I had never seen it for sale OR trade before!

If you have any extras of the dinosaurs that look real please let me know. I have a couple on my wants list that have been there a very long time. Thanks.

If you have any extras of the dinosaurs that look real please let me know. I have a couple on my wants list that have been there a very long time. Thanks.

These were definitely some of the hardest to acquire. Most people that see these don't know that they are Disney Pins and probably throw them away or lose them! There are still a few more I don't have, but I will let you know if I see them pop up anywhere.

Looks great! I'm trying to start collecting dinosaurs.... but it's alot tougher then I first expected! Your collection is beyond beautiful, and I aspire to have one half as good as yours one day. Out of curiosity are you very interested in prehistoric life? I have become very interested in the past few years and that is what sparked my idea for a collection

Looks great! I'm trying to start collecting dinosaurs.... but it's alot tougher then I first expected! Your collection is beyond beautiful, and I aspire to have one half as good as yours one day. Out of curiosity are you very interested in prehistoric life? I have become very interested in the past few years and that is what sparked my idea for a collection

Thank you! I took a class on dinosaurs back when I was in college, so that helped spark my collection. But I have loved dinosaurs ever since I was little. I even have a few fossils! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back