• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My DSF marquee display. I fianlly got them framed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DSF marquee display. I fianlly got them framed
Haha, sounds like you had a nice day piningaround. Nathan, can I hold your Walle marquee:D? And then maybe your UP:p?

There wasn't enough room for the cards for me to put them in. Hopefully I'll be living in Anaheim by the time you come out here and you'll be able to hold all of them LOL.

What an absolutely gorgeous collection! Thank you for letting me hold your Wall-e Marquee. :) I'm sure you thought it was a little odd but I don't plan on getting that pin anytime soon so you made my day!

Oh I didn't think it was weird. It's one of the best in the collection and I had a hard time putting it down when I got it

Looks awesome! Do you like them without their backs? How is the MTR trade coming along?

That's a really beautiful collection! I should never look at these posts because they always make me want to start collecting them! Well done! And best of luck to you in getting the last ones you need! I hope 2013 sees them all in your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back